Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 15/01/18
  • Noobied by 1sloth
  • Shadow of War (PS4) - I've kinda given up on this. The loot box system is just far too intrusive. I can't believe people weren't bothered by this until Act 4. It's an abomination from the moment it gets introduced in Act 2. I shudder to think what lies in wait in Act 4. Anyway, someone I know has offered to run my save file through his save editor so I can get unlimited mirium (I think that's what its called, it's the in-game currency that you can use to buy loot boxes), so if I can get that, blast out an army and just charge through to the ending I might do it. Fuck this game.

COD WW2 (PS4) - I've mainly been levelling up my divisions to prestige them and get the unlocks. Apparently there's some Revolution event starting soon which will have new maps, game modes, and gear for everyone, so that might be fun.

Yoshi's Woolly World (WiiU) - Just got to World 5. This game has been pretty fun. We've not been moving to the next level until we 100% the current level so that has slowed down our progress a bit. Some of the levels can get tricky, and the S stages (stages that unlock after you meet certain conditions in the other stages) can be real assholes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week