Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 16/01/17
  • Gears of War 4 - Played lots of Horde. Levelled up 4 of the character classes to 10 and now have one left to go. Currently at 5.

LEGO City - Continued the campaign after not touching it for ages.

Mario Maker - Played through a few courses.

Minecraft - Another update, so checked it out.

Mad Max - Started it. I like it so far. Everything is very familiar as far as sandbox action games go.

The Last Guardian - Played a few hours of it. A few mostly frustrating hours. Trico is a pain in the arse to get to do anything sometimes. It's not bad, but considering how long we waited for it, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed. This is the best they could do with 7 friggin years? Anyway I'm stuck at the moment. Not for lack of knowing what to do however, it's just Trico is refusing to cooperate. I might give it another go this week.

Paladins - Got into the alpha on PS4. Waste of time. This game is tepid turd water.
  • Epke, just get Overwatch, or Battleborn. Both are far better experiences. Paladins is free to play, and that's the best thing it has going for it.
  • Polished up Resident Evil REmake and Resident Evil 0 in preparation for RE7 on Tuesday. Also been running through RE5 and 6 cooperatively with a buddy.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week