Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 09/01/17
  • @Epke Let It Die is good for a while, but I got tired of it after a week or so. If it didn't have all the free to play nonsense built into it, it probably would have been a lot more fun. I'm hopeful that it will continue to evolve like Warframe did, and it might be worth coming back to in a few months or a year.

Gears of War 4 - I have been playing this almost exclusively this week. Season 2 started yesterday and with it came a whole bunch of new character and weapon skins to unlock, plus 2 new maps, so I will probably keep playing it all this week too.

Overwatch - I logged into this over Xmas and bought all the Xmas skins with my ton of money I had left over from when I stopped playing before. I still have a couple of grand left even now so I'm ready for the next event and whatever skins it may bring. Maybe Easter will have a bunny girl? I wish I'd known about the Halloween event and I hope they repeat it this year so I can get Dr Junkenstein and the Roadhog Frankenstein skins. Anyway I got the game on Xbox now too so I'm going to get into it all over again.

The Last Guardian - Played maybe 10 minutes of it. Hopefully I can get more time with it this week.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week