Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 05/12/16
  • Dark Souls 3 - Finished my 3rd playthru on the Bone and made a horrible discovery. It appears that From have done something sneaky by including the items found in the DLC as requirements for achievements in the base game. I was under the impression this was against Xbox policy. So now unless I get the DLC on Xbox too I can't get the full 1000, as the DLC contains a ring, a miracle, and a pyromancy spell. Fuck.

Dark Souls 1 - Did a little bit more, mainly clearing out areas of items while dropping my white soapstone.

Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Upgrading guns and stuff.

Let It Die - If you like Dark Souls but want it more camp this is the game you're looking for. It came out yesterday and it's a free to play game made by Suda51 and his gang and is only on PS4 because pfft, Xbox. I have no trouble recommending this game. It's FREE!!!

• @vampirelich I played through, but didn't really get into the original Dishonoured. But I have heard good things about the second. Is it more of the same? Should I give it another shot? Or will I just find this as mediocre as the first?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week