Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 21/11/16
  • Waiting for something good to get a deep discount on it's PS4 digital download code for black Friday. Either Skyrim or Bioshock would be nice. I doubt Dishonored 2 is gonna get a deal but here's hoping. I now really do not like physical disks, I just want to push the buttons and shoot things by pushing more buttons. I have now pushed enough buttons to write this message.
  • Dark Souls 1 - Got it free when I bought DS3 for the Bone. Back in Blighttown and feeling the 1fps chug. Online is dead far as I can tell.

Dark Souls 3 - Also on Bone. About a third through it. It has also been a rather dead online experience.

Dead Nation - Finished it on Normal on PS4. Next on to Grim.

Mario Kart - Finished all the 100cc cups with 3 stars and made a start on 150cc.

The Binding of Isaac - Bought it on WiiU and gave it a few goes in co-op. Pretty fun.

Minecraft - Did some branch mining. Found a ton of diamonds.

Tempted to try Overwatch on Bone too since I platted it on PS4.
  • Be the change you'd like to see, rather than just bitching about it.
  • I read everybody's posts, they're just not usually conducive to conversation, but I like hearing what people have to say about what they're playing.
  • Murdered Soul Suspect is a very easy plat. It's mainly all collectibles.
  • Skyrim on PS4 digital download just went on sale for thirty smackers. Boom shakalaka, back to my Bethesda heroin.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week