Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 12/09/16
  • Didn't play anything. I'm in Kuala Lumpur.
    Noobied by 1GoodEnoughForMe
  • Dang dude, another coincidence, so am I.
    Noobied by 1AshGooner
  • Deus Ex Mankind Divided - Finished playthru 1 and now doing the permadeath playthru. I decided to get that over with before going for a NG+ playthru to bag these last trophies.

DOOM - I downloaded the 18GB (!!!) update and tried it out. I like it so far.
  • Yes! A disciple!
    Noobied by 2sloth NewAgeRed
  • (PC) Deus Ex Mankind Divided: I've been snooping through private residences.

(PC) No Man's Sky: Nope. Still terrible and disappointing. I don't know why I spent the five minutes bothering to revisit it.

---

It was my birthday and I got a PlayStation 4! It's not a slim ($450AUD) or pro ($600AUD) but it was on clearance ($350AUD) so we nabbed that immediately. On the way to work I bought Ratchet, Little Big Planet, and Killzone through the PSN mobile app. They're on sale for $20AUD each arm. I like that if the PS4 was set up, I could get it to download the games through my phone. Very excited to stream to my phone and grind zeny on the pooper. Going to try and pick up a second controller and a charging dock on the way home.
    Noobied by 1NewAgeRed
  • Just when I thought you guys weren't going to get any Noobies, you go and do something like this..
  • Nobody touching ReCore yet? I'd love to hear NT thoughts.
  • I actually managed to play something other than Fallout 4. Finished the latest Ratchet and Clank, which is excellent and gorgeous. I so want to buy the Bioshock collection. Must be strong and wait for the price drop.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week