Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 09/11/15
  • Currently at 95 plats and with a bit of luck and free time might be able to hit 100 by New Year.

Murdered Soul Suspect - Went back to grab all the collectibles, of which there were many, and got the plat.

The Smurfs 2 - It was on sale on PSN so I grabbed it. It's a fairly by the numbers Mario clone for up to 4 players. I played through it co-op and had fun with it, but it was really short.

LEGO Harry Potter 5-7 - Another one I went back to and platted, and now I'm debating whether I should bother with years 1-4.

Borderlands - Got the Japanese GOTY version which has a separate trophy list so I'm blasting my way across Pandora again. I still have a soft spot for the first Borderlands.

I think that's about it this week. I'm planning to spend this week and probably the next in Pandora with the Borderlands series, and then it's Bloodborne DLC and I think I might pick up the Nathan Drake Collection and Fallout 4 (pending further PS4 performance reports) at around the same time.
    Noobied by 1sloth
  • Noobied by 1sloth
  • Say hi to mother for me.
  • I'm playing the Battlefront game early, thanks to EA Access. It's the full game for 10 hours. That's enough for me to formulate an opinion and write a review, so keep them peepers peeled.
  • Zebure, Yakuza 1 is getting a PS4 remake early next year in Japan, and Yakuza 6 after that. If you speak Japanese there are actually 3 more games besides Yakuza 5 unavailable to the US at this time: Yakuza 0, Yakuza Ishin, and Yakuza Kenzan. If you speak Japanese and/or want to get some cheap imports, message me.

Manio, are you a drooling Star Wars fanboy? I feel this is something every reviewer is going to have to put on the table with any review they write. I've heard far too many people saying stupid shit like "I didn't like the beta but I love Star Wars so I'm going to buy it anyway". Misery loves company, and my face is raw from all the face palming.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week