Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 17/08/15
  • Dog killer!

I hunted down Deathstroke in Batman AK. Kind of enjoyed the grindiness of map cleaning.
  • Dark Souls 2 - Going through all the DLC again with another character. Doing everything solo, hammer only, no magic. I want DS3.

Bloodborne - Helped Epke get through a few bosses. Also watched him fall off a bridge, get blown up, and have his face eaten off. Good times.

LEGO Jurassic Park - Finished all the story missions. Pretty good entry for the series. I still think I like Marvel and Batman more though.

Pure Chess - Trying to get through the tournaments but getting a bit pissed off. You have to win 4 games in a row for each tournament but you have to win by getting checkmate, if you draw (box the AI in so he can't make a move) the tournament ends in failure.

Tomb Raider (PS4)- Got to level 60 and just need to mop up a few online trophies now to plat it. But since there's nobody playing this anymore I will probably have to find a boosting group or give up.
  • Flibmeister has the tomb raider PS4 and PS3 different servers? otherwise i could use me PS3 character
  • Pretty sure they are different servers Epke.
  • Giving my vita some love this week.

IA/VT Colorful - seriously this game is jam packed with songs. And the mission mode is posing to be rather difficult. The platinum is one hell of a grind, having to beat all 60 songs on easy/normal/hard....
    Loving the game though. Hate that I can't access the DLC since it requires access to the Japanese store. And I don't want to be resetting my vita back and forth from switching psn accounts.
    Might just buy another vita console just for my Japanese imports.

Binding of Isaac -
    This games platinum is ridiculous.... The game is entertaining, but seriously... Beating the game with "The Lost" character and not getting hit once? I call bs.
    Just got ending number 11.

Tales of Hearts R -
    Most straight forward Tales of game yet.
    Very linear and simple.
    It's a bit of a relief to play something like this, since I still wanted my RPG fix. Just didn't want to invest the 70+ hours

Sound shapes -
    Revisited so I can get the remaining 25 silver trophies from the DLC packs. 20 down, 5 more to go.

Buddy challenged me to reach level 19 on PSN by Sep20, so I'm in trophy hunt Beast Mode.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week