What was the First game you ever played?
  • Ok, i haven't seen this post b4 so im gonna post it

what was the first game you ever played?

was it your favorite, and still is?

was it a classic? (Super mario Bros, Metroid, Final Fantasy, etc)

what was your favorite thing about it?

The first game i ever played was a Sonic game on the sega genesis (not sure which one)

it was my favorite game, but not anymore

not sure if it was a classic :oops: ( feel like an idiot)

i think my favorite thing about it was playing as knuckles i like how you could climb..oh and the multiplayer used to play with my brother and my sister all the time
  • Might of been Turrican for the spectrum 48k ^^, not sure, it was a long time ago.
  • My first game was the original Sonic the Hedgehog on the Genesis. I believe it is a classic, :).
  • River Raid- Atari 5200 :-)

Don't nobody hate on me...great game...pretty good console.
  • Super Mario Bros for the NES.
  • Can't quite remember. Either Mario Bros. or Zelda. >_<
  • The first games I can remember playing were Pong and Cookie Monster Munch both on my parent's Atari 2600. Can you guess which one was the classic. :P

Either are even close to being my favorite games, but I think something can be said for how important they were to me considering I was probably 5 years old at the time and I still remember them.
  • I'm told that I played some Atari way back when, but I don't remember that.
    What I do remember is Donkey Kong Country, so I'm going to assume that was my first game.
  • My first was Sonic 2, definitely a classic.
  • i think mine was tomb raider on my sisters ps1

how young do i feel right now :lol:
  • acne pie said:
    i think mine was tomb raider on my sisters ps1

how young do i feel right now :lol:

I know for a fact that there are plenty of people who only started gaming THIS generation. Just be thankful you didn't miss out on the PS1.

/PS1 Fanboy
  • I had an intellevision, yeah i know very old school and i had like three games i think. Basketball, baseball i think and he-man which was the best of them all. Over all a piece of shit system.
  • Fishing Derby on the Atari.

God, do I feel old. ._.

I also used to play the Mario games on NES, Sonic the Hedgehog on the Genesis, and Mortal Kombat on the Genesis. Oh, the hilarity of gaming's first attempt at blood splatters...
  • The first game i ever played i remember for sure that it was Galaga on MSX (one of the first PC's put on the market by Microsoft, and a lot of games that were later played on NES were ported from MSX - Metal Gear, Vampire Killer), not sure it's a classic:

• my first game was alex the kid, it was awesome at the time, i was around 6 years old though
  • Mine was sonic on the GameGear.
  • I don't know if i actually tried this game in my extreme youth, but the first game that I have pictures of me at least watching my dad play, was a text based DOS version of Where in The World is Carmen Sandiago, I think. Other than that, I played one of the old 'copy the book full of code' versions of Pac-Man, 'coded' by my uncle.
  • [spoiler:3852a95bd8]image[/spoiler:3852a95bd8]

Classic? You bet your fucking dick it's a classic. :P

I also played Where in the World is Carmen San Diego? a lot early on. I'm not entirely sure which I played first, but I want to say Super Mario World.
  • Super Mario for the NES. I died so much back then...
  • Super Motherfucking Mario Bros!!!! for tha NES, Yes I´m Ice cool like that >:)
  • I think the first game that I ever played was the Sonic game for the Sega Genesis. Was that the first Sonic game ever? I'm pretty sure it was. My dad and I would always play it when I was 2 or 3 years old, and we could never, ever get past the 2nd stage, the one with the fire lava stuff. It made us so mad.

I think he finally realized I was better at gaming then him when I beat that sonic at the age of six. He was jealous, I could see it in his eyes. Ever since then he has turned to Madden and that's pretty much the only video game he plays. Madden and Mario Kart. He really likes Mario Kart. And every now and then he may ask to take over for me. I always make sure I saved recently before handing over the reigns to him, because he pretty much always dies ;) . Love you Dad.
  • Donkey Kong Country
  • I cannot be certain about this, but I believe the first game I ever played was Paperboy. Its a faint memory which I don't recall all that well, but when it come out on XBLA I recognised it straight away. I don't believe I owned the game because I was very late to the gaming scene.
  • Pokemon Blue Version- Game Boy Color
  • Legend said:
    My first was Sonic 2, definitely a classic.

Same, or at least that's the earliest one I can remember....
    It was that, Pokemon: Blue, or Donkey Kong Country -_-
  • what was the first game you ever played?
    No Idea, I just know it was on the original NES

was it your favorite, and still is?
    I loved my NES, rents sold it though... >: (

was it a classic? (Super mario Bros, Metroid, Final Fantasy, etc)
    Prolly super mario bros 3, but not sure

what was your favorite thing about it?
    No idea... just know I loved it from the moment I picked it up.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week

• Joker

commented on: 6 days ago