Dark Souls 1 Remastered (PS4, Bone, Switch, PC)
  • I'm getting the fuck out of it, yes.
  • On the fence. I never play a From game twice, so at launch holds little appeal. Maybe during a slow release period, after the price drops. Also fuck Rom. She ain't in Souls uno, but fuck her.
  • Owww yea :-)
  • It'll be interesting to see if they fix the soul dupe glitch for this release, otherwise people are going to be SL120 in no time. Best thing about the remaster is that the storage box glitch will never be a thing so OP assholes won't be able to grief low level new players. That and functional covenants plus a lively community again makes this a no-brainer imo. Summoning was always a bit unstable in DS1 but with the summons system from DS3 and Bloodborne coming across to DS1 it should be great. I read somewhere the same guys who did the Dragon's Dogma remake are doing DS1 too, and since Dragon's Dogma turned out good I'm anticipating greatness.
  • It's DS1 with DS3 mechanics. That's huge. Plus, up to 6 people in the one game (co-op phantoms plus invaders combined). We still don't know what changes (if any) have been made to the covenants but since they were one of the biggest problem points in the original I'd be surprised if they didn't tweak them to be more functional. As for the visuals, looks good to me. It was never going to look like The Order "look at that fucking water" 1886.

• Blighttown at more than 2 frames per second? Yes please. That's probably the first place I'm headed when I get my hands on the game.
  • You guys used the DSfix mod for Dark Souls on PC right? Among other things, it fixed the framerate in places like Blighttown.
  • Yeah, but DS on PC sucks. It's a hacker's paradise. I'll take console any day over PC if possible.
  • Will get it one off the few titles,i don't mind buying new
  • I'm ready to dive into a populated and better running DS1. Hell, the thoughts of a Blighttown that doesn't run like shit has me EXCITED.
  • But if I don't die from a fall from trying to walk a tightrope at 4 frames a second with a 2 second delay, is it really Blighttown?
  • Blighttown... the one thing that makes me hesitate putting the disc back in...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week