Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 17/04/17
  • Noobied by 1sloth
  • Dark Souls 3 DLC - Doing some part time white phantom work.

Gears 4 - They had an Easter event where you had a chance to get RAAM as a character. Of course I didn't get him from the super limited time only card packs. I did get 2 variants of the Kantus but yeah, whatever.

Overwatch - Gave the new stuff a go. It's still Overwatch. I wasn't very interested in any of the new skins so I didn't feel too motivated to play for loot boxes. I did get the Mercy skin though, and the only other one that looked sorta decent was Widowmaker's.

Plants Vs Zombies 2 - Playing through all the solo missions as zombie and doing some Garden Ops.

• World of Warcraft! Wooooo!
    I tried to jump back into it and the raider inside of me tried taking over. Min max everything. Turn this into a second job/life.

Can't deal with this anymore and quickly uninstalled.
  • Yeah I'm caught between wanting to level from level 1 and see how the world has changed, but I also know I probably can't stick it out that long to see it all and also want to see what endgame is like a bit. Orgrimmar sure has changed. Way more imposing. Darker colour scheme. Looks way more Horde-ish now and not quite as happy go lucky.
  • I was of the same mind. Level and just enjoy questing like a filthy casual. But then I did one instance and the levelling was so much quicker... And then another...