Jumping Hi-Five event?
  • Back in the day, the pinacle of awesomeness was high-five. The victoriously slapping of hands to reward a team for a job well done. In more intense forms of sports, it was modivied to low and even jumping editions.

I think it would be super cool if we organize a group jumping high-five event. We all get in a group, jump, and slap hands in the air is noobtoob patriotic awesomess. Obviusly we would need people to organize it, and photograph it. I would be open to assistants too if anyone thinks this is a good idea.

It's a cool idea and it can happen really at any time when we get organize. I think it's a great chance for us for one big "hoooray!" of excitement that celebrates out group as a whole. Nothing can do that better than getting together and doing a big ol' jumping high five.

Here are some examples as to how badass our Jumping High Five can be:

[CENTER]image

image[/CENTER]

We can do this fellas. What do you think?
  • Okay... I'm 6 feet tall and I'll be wearing 4.5 inch heels. Unless you got a portable trampoline handy, there's no way half of you will reach my hand.
  • Crossplay said:
    Okay... I'm 6 feet tall and I'll be wearing 4.5 inch heels. Unless you got a portable trampoline handy, there's no way half of you will reach my hand.

i got some big ups for a white guy...
    anyway with some creative camerawork this could be fun and interesting. i say we discuss it over a beer on the last thursday of august and take it from there.