100 members!
  • So, yuzo, its been about 3-4 years now, hasn't it? We need to buy each other beers one day.

Here, if you guys want to deeply penetrate the annals of NooBTooB, I made these as place holder content to test the new site: (image heavy, 56k warning)

[spoiler:9040dbf241]Click to View Full-Size

image[/spoiler:9040dbf241]
  • Sloth said:

[spoiler:a20316b51f]Click to View Full-Size
    image[/spoiler:a20316b51f]

History! ........ Is that sausages under the gradient for the last picture?
  • Necro :shock:
  • Yes, Threadomancy is not always a bad thing. Look at that history lesson presentation by Sloth. It's awesome! Besides, I got a great feeling seeing that. When we prune here we often lose 100's of users due to inactivity. The actual member count unpruned would be close to 10k I estimate. in 4 years time that is a growth rate of 10x per two years. That's pretty impressive. I doubt it will stay that high, but ya never know.

5x365= 1825 members a year. So, maybe a good push... whatever happened to the street team?
  • quahgg said:
    ... whatever happened to the street team?

It kinda just fizzled out. I think people were expecting to see others signing up saying they found out about this place from a poster, but as far as I know it never happened. It would probably be a good idea to spread a few posters at PAX, but everyones there for the lolz so I wouldn't expect anyone to be obessesive about it. I know a few people put a slip about NoobToob in Goozex games they send away, but again I'm not sure how succesful that is.
  • My god, Sloth - that's beautiful.
  • Jesus Sloth, that was amazing. Can we stick those up somewhere prominent?

Yw
  • You should add something about Yuzo being Spider-Man.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week

• Joker

commented on: 6 days ago