Hole in your heart...
  • i know the subject sounds fruity but still... is there anything with gaming that has left a hole in your heart like it did with mine?

heres my experience:
    this is the 3rd time i have received the red ring of death. i just feel like its all over... seeing as this is the 3rd time, when the hell will it end?
    over the past couple of months my xbox has become a good friend of mine, seeing as though my REAL friends couldnt be there when i need them most. guess when i need them most? always. they are always busy with whatever. my xbox just sits there patiently for me to get home from school or in from mowing the yard. now it feels like, i sending it in for surgery, and i dont know the outcome. i mean, honestly, whats the point in fighting something completely indestructible? its pointless. so now i feel like im sending it away forever, then just for a couple of days. that was my source of communication and entertainment, and now its gone in the mail.

so, have you guys ever felt that way about something gaming related?
  • Some1 Funny said:
    i know the subject sounds fruity but still... is there anything with gaming that has left a hole in your heart like it did with mine?

heres my experience:
    this is the 3rd time i have received the red ring of death. i just feel like its all over... seeing as this is the 3rd time, when the hell will it end?
    over the past couple of months my xbox has become a good friend of mine, seeing as though my REAL friends couldnt be there when i need them most. guess when i need them most? always. they are always busy with whatever. my xbox just sits there patiently for me to get home from school or in from mowing the yard. now it feels like, i sending it in for surgery, and i dont know the outcome. i mean, honestly, whats the point in fighting something completely indestructible? its pointless. so now i feel like im sending it away forever, then just for a couple of days. that was my source of communication and entertainment, and now its gone in the mail.

so, have you guys ever felt that way about something gaming related?

I was sad in the pants when Star Wars Power battles stopped working

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week

• Joker

commented on: 6 days ago