Xbox live friends list
  • guys, i tried to add ppl like yuzo and tobin and stuff to my friends list, but theirs are full.

do u think the new update in the fall might solve this issue cause i wanna play with noobtoobers in all games and compete with them in geometry wars 2 and braid and shit.

YOw
  • endo is cursed said:
    guys, i tried to add ppl like yuzo and tobin and stuff to my friends list, but theirs are full.

do u think the new update in the fall might solve this issue cause i wanna play with noobtoobers in all games and compete with them in geometry wars 2 and braid and shit.

YOw

Nope. No plans to make larger friend lists.
  • wow that sucks major balls
  • endo is cursed said:
    wow that sucks major balls

Well if you think about it, it makes sense why they wouldn't. Also, if you know what youre doing, you should send a friend request to the Xbox Live user "Noobtoob Army" - using it to View Friends should put all the people at your disposal that you need.
  • Sunflower4000 said:
    [quote=endo is cursed]wow that sucks major balls

Well if you think about it, it makes sense why they wouldn't. Also, if you know what youre doing, you should send a friend request to the Xbox Live user "Noobtoob Army" - using it to View Friends should put all the people at your disposal that you need.[/quote]

Thanks for that. I had no idea there was a NoobToob army account. I recently got my 360 so i'm a bit out of the loop with adding other noobtoobers. It's nice to leave the world of codes behind (I used to be a fulltime Wii owner, but now it seems it's collecting dust :( ) Hope to play with some of you eventually!