NooBTooB on Joystiq's: Podcast Rodeo
  • Hell yeah, we made it!

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/05/06/podcast-rodeo-for-may-6-ears-mud-in-your-eye

Too bad we're the last one mentioned, dunno if many people will click on all of 'em. But it's nice to get a little coverage :).

Yw
  • fuk yeah
  • A noteworthy mentioning , congrats . Hope that bumps up the new blood with that :D
  • lol OMG same time post
  • dude i feel so proud of being one of the first noobtoobers, hell yeah !!!!!!!!!!
  • diego91 said:
    dude i feel so proud of being one of the first noobtoobers, hell yeah !!!!!!!!!!

That is one fucking ugly avatar...my god man.
  • Sunflower4000 said:
    [quote=diego91]dude i feel so proud of being one of the first noobtoobers, hell yeah !!!!!!!!!!

That is one fucking ugly avatar...my god man.[/quote]

it fucking pwns, shin chan is the best anime ever
  • Nice, Did you send in for it?

Now the flocks of hordes of people coming, reinforce the door! :)
    Anyways Cya

TRFS
  • Only two more mentions to go until we can have a Wikipedia page, lol. FUCK YES!

I'm in ur Joystiq, postin' some NooBTooB.
  • YAYYYYYYYYY :P 8)
  • Omega2k3 said:
    Only two more mentions to go until we can have a Wikipedia page, lol. FUCK YES!

Oh snap, I didn't even think about it that way.

That will be nice when we get a Wikipedia page and go down in history. Or something. :)
  • tobin said:
    [quote=Omega2k3]Only two more mentions to go until we can have a Wikipedia page, lol. FUCK YES!

Oh snap, I didn't even think about it that way.

That will be nice when we get a Wikipedia page and go down in history. Or something. :)[/quote]

You'll truly know that you've made it as internet personalities when there's the inevitable fan fiction. Slash fan fiction.
  • diego91 said:
    [quote=Sunflower4000][quote=diego91]dude i feel so proud of being one of the first noobtoobers, hell yeah !!!!!!!!!!

That is one fucking ugly avatar...my god man.[/quote]

it fucking pwns, shin chan is the best anime ever[/quote]

SHIN CHAN FTW!
  • misere said:
    You'll truly know that you've made it as internet personalities when there's the inevitable fan fiction. Slash fan fiction.

Ack no! That'd be wrong on so many levels..

Yw
  • yuzo said:
    [quote=misere]You'll truly know that you've made it as internet personalities when there's the inevitable fan fiction. Slash fan fiction.

Yw[/quote]

I'll give a noobie to whoever writes the best one. Remember, spelling counts!
  • misere said:
    [quote=yuzo][quote=misere]You'll truly know that you've made it as internet personalities when there's the inevitable fan fiction. Slash fan fiction.

Yw[/quote]

I'll give a noobie to whoever writes the best one. Remember, spelling counts![/quote]

Don't encourage them. Haven't you done enough damage with those pics of me? :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week