Scheduled Skypecasts
  • If you've been a long time member you'll probably remember me making the announcement about skypecasts (dig it up if you didn't see it)
    well I decided to do it again but with an actual schedule:

Kenkaze's NoobToob skypecast:
    Tuesday & Wednesday: 7.00Pm EST- 8.00 Pm EST
    Weekends- maybe...?

I'll hopefully be co-hosting with Omega (and maybe some other people if they want to come (PM me) I'm not just picking on Omega I'm just saying him because he seems really enthusiastic)
  • Sounds like a good idea, though I won't be attending. Also, I can guarantee someone's gonna ask "what is that in ___ time zone" so if someone could, be productive where I am not, and do it up for us ;p
  • I'll attend :D I wouldn't mind if you posted the time in GMT though lol I have no idea of when it is..
  • EST is GMT-5
  • Ok I finally set it up! :lol:

here's the link to the description I made (leave comments about specific issues if I should revise it before it goes live)
    https://skypecasts.skype.com/skypecasts/skypecast/detailed.html?id_talk=806600
  • Here's a direct link to the show +99001110007413125
  • So the first show is over and I have a couple of questions:
    What did you guys think? Personally I think it was amazing
    Should I start recording them?
  • The show was great and I'll make in there tomorrow with my mic, K. and Yeah Record that shit, some of it is funny as hell. :)
    Ice Cream, Alaska :)

Anyways Cya

TRFS
  • cool al get my mic working for 2moro and hopefully we have the foreighn dude there again he was funny
  • That's way too early for me to ever make it, I'm at work then (it's only 4pm PST), but I would love to hear the show.

Try to figure out some way to record it, so I can check it out?
  • The second show was fairly good but my computer crashed twice while doing it...
    I also can't post the recording because the recorder somehow turned off without me noticing.
  • kenkaze said:
    The second show was fairly good but my computer crashed twice while doing it...
    I also can't post the recording because the recorder somehow turned off without me noticing.

After your computer crashed nothing amazing happen anyways, just mostly silence :)
    But not to fear I usually dont chat that much anyways.
    Anyways Cya

TRFS

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week