Trivia Bot Scores
  • The daily occupants of the IRC chat ask you kindly to remove your bot. It lags the crap out of us. Thanks in advance.
  • Screwe, I think it'd be better if the trivia bot was in a separate room, instead of the main one. Thanks for adding it though! It's just kind of distracting to regular talk.
  • mmk.... how bout #ntbTrivia
  • Well, Kel has a bot there that isn't ultra-laggy, so I think that you should just take yours down, maybe.
  • mines not laggy... it just has set delays..... i will fix em tho
  • Worked so hard on getting Noobtoob related questions for nothing =\.. sorry for all the spam
  • Kelenae said:
    Worked so hard on getting Noobtoob related questions for nothing =\.. sorry for all the spam

Man I hope you didn't ditch that folder yet. That was awesome I loved trivia. IRC is dead now. *shrugs* Such is life.
  • I think perhaps the sub-channel idea would work best. Or at least a section set for trivia and a section not, that is easily switchable.
  • Ok... all is not lost... I put the trivia bot on another channel at #nbtTrivia that one suggested, everyone can contribute to the questions via the wiki (http://www.noobtoob.com/wiki/Trivia_Questions) or if your on IRC just /msg Kelbot !add. The question format is The Question*Answer

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week