I'm Back!
  • Hey Guys, just letting you know that i'm back for good with a new pc in my Hands. =)
  • wiS3M3n said:
    Hey Guys, just letting you know that i'm back for good with a new pc in my Hands. =)

nice send the specs, what did you get is it sweet?
  • Paid 3000$ for it. 8)
  • wiS3M3n said:
    Paid 3000$ for it. 8)

woahhh send the specs!!! are ya gonna be able to run crysis on that?
    what OS? send the specs.
  • wiS3M3n said:
    Paid 3000$ for it. 8)

Sorry to tell you this, but you got ripped off.
  • nice to see you back wiS3M3n just wasnt the same without ya.
  • Grats on the new PC, and welcome back
  • wiS3M3n said:
    Hey Guys, just letting you know that i'm back for good with a new pc in my Hands. =)

Who r u again?

nah just kidding welcome bak
  • yo wiS3M3n can you help us out at the noobtoob arcade cause its going to hell
  • $3000? Wow, you better have dual 4ghz processors with 3gigs of RAM and a video card that isn't even out on the market yet... :wink:

Does Alienware even (over)charge that much?
  • Dart said:
    $3000? Wow, you better have dual 4ghz processors with 3gigs of RAM and a video card that isn't even out on the market yet... :wink:

Does Alienware even (over)charge that much?

I dunno, I think the highest end Dell (with the liquid cooling) starts at about $5000 last I checked. Fully decked out it was like $15k, but that was with 2 30" monitors :)

Yw
  • Geez... for $15,000 that computer better satisfy me... sexually... :shock:

Maybe I'm just cheap when it comes to computers :?: But I like to keep new gaming computer purchases(including installing a video card) at around $1,200 tops.
  • I'm not that Active because i have kinda of a Big Problem... I have to log on 2 times befire actually can post up on it, so i can't see the new Messages.
  • wiS3M3n said:
    I'm not that Active because i have kinda of a Big Problem... I have to log on 2 times befire actually can post up on it, so i can't see the new Messages.

Anyone got that problem also?
  • My comp got screwed and I've been out for a few weeks as well :( I got like 5 episodes of noobtoob to catch up on :) and wats this whole "noobies" system you got going on now?
  • raskit said:
    My comp got screwed and I've been out for a few weeks as well :( I got like 5 episodes of noobtoob to catch up on :) and wats this whole "noobies" system you got going on now?

wolkome back nice to have you again the noobies thing is because many people were just making one line posts because of the post counting, so the generals of the noobtoob army decided to put this system that pretty much works like achievement points, and the only thing you gotta do is post good things and not spam and if people that read your post like it they have the option to give you a noobie (like an exttra point) how do they do that? in each thread at the right down part of it there is a bottom that says good post if they click it you'll automatically get a new noobie, for right now is just points but there might be prices or you could get mentioned on the show if you got a lot, so go and post good things, and don't forget you can also give noobies to the good posts (and dont even try auto-noobiing yourself it doest't work :) )
  • diego91 said:
    (and dont even try auto-noobiing yourself it doest't work :) )

Now how would you know that? :)
  • tobin said:
    [quote=diego91] (and dont even try auto-noobiing yourself it doest't work :) )

Now how would you know that? :)[/quote]

lol, diego you shoulda seen that one comin 8)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week