IRC Channel Is Hoppin!
  • Hey all, the IRC channels have been hopping lately. We're both in there right now chatting while we put together episode #40, and there's almost always someone in there every night.

Just a quick reminder that everyone should open up the "IRC CHAT" tab in another window while they browse the forums and shoot the shit with other noobers. Good stuff!

Yw
  • It's true. It is hopping. If any of you wish to speak to the almighty Mr. Sunflower, your chance is now and always.
  • Woo woo! Yeah, I generally hop in the IRC after midnight when I get a chance to check the forums.

IN fact, I'm in there now.
  • I don't know if it's just my computer but whenever I try to get into the IRC it says unable to connect. help.
  • Its either your firewall or your router blocking the port (6667). But yeah the IRC is off the chain lol. Pimp the IRC. everybody should join chat and noobcise your minds.
  • No, no you shouldn't. You should all avoid the IRC channel. Its usually populated by a small number of goons(you know who you are). :P

Best to stick to the boards, where its actually related to gaming some way.
  • Exactly how is Scrubs quotes not related to games? Or for that matter Kegs? Or... level 5 Eroticism?

I'm in there now we need more people yappin their flaps.
  • (BTW I'm the Scrubs Quote Master.)
  • Omega2k3 said:
    (BTW I'm the Scrubs Quote Master.)

I second that..
  • The difference is that none of that other stuff went on for over half an hour. :P

Its made all the worse by the fact that I don't like scrubs, at all. To me it feels like reading newspaper comics.

So yeah, I may get flak for that, but I said it anyway.
  • I don't like Scrubs at all either. Feels too...forced, like trying to force strangeness. Some people love it though. Like my mother.
  • Sunflower4000 said:
    I don't like Scrubs at all either. Feels too...forced, like trying to force strangeness. Some people love it though. Like my mother.

Nah, I was a big fan the first couple seasons, but now their jokes aren't really funny anymore. They try too hard to tug your heartstrings, JD turned into a whiny woman, and all their little imaginary scenarios show no creativity. I watch House instead, now.

We've got a trivia IRC channel now! Come check it out, it's neat. Kelenae set up a trivia bot.
  • lol i don't know how you could compare house to scrubs.

1. House is amazingly funny and scrubs is just boring
    2. House has one of the best brittish actors ever in (Hugh Laurry ftw). Seriously check out some black adder it is amazing.

House does crack me up with hugh Laurie's accent i am so used to the posh English one he has so is very strange when he sounds american
  • tobin said:
    [quote=Sunflower4000]I don't like Scrubs at all either. Feels too...forced, like trying to force strangeness. Some people love it though. Like my mother.

Nah, I was a big fan the first couple seasons, but now their jokes aren't really funny anymore. They try too hard to tug your heartstrings, JD turned into a whiny woman, and all their little imaginary scenarios show no creativity. I watch House instead, now.

We've got a trivia IRC channel now! Come check it out, it's neat. Kelenae set up a trivia bot.[/quote]

I do believe, good sir, that the last episode you've seen must have been during season 3-4. They've since brought back the comedy big time. There are still 'serious' episodes, but they're doing what they did in the beginning, and keeping it at a couple episodes per season and still having teh comediez in it.

How can you not like floating head doctor?!
  • Okay, just finished checking out the trivia bot. Pretty fun, as long as you keep it away from random topics, it picks music questions 90% of the time. But if you set it to videogames or whatnot, its pretty fun. I encourage folks to check it out.
  • goddamn baby names...wtf. I hate goddamn children.
  • The IRC is hopping now come and chat
    anyways Cya

TRFS
  • 17 ppl in IRC !!! :]

come say hiiii !
    :lol:
  • Someone needs to ban this "dogshit/NT_viewers_are_manbreasted" dude. He keeps spamming shit about the dangers of fast food, and being a dick to everyone.
  • Omega2k3 said:
    Someone needs to ban this "dogshit/NT_viewers_are_manbreasted" dude. He keeps spamming shit about the dangers of fast food, and being a dick to everyone.

Ugh, I guess it was only a matter of time.

Any of you guys who are well versed in IRC, responsible, and on the channel a lot, PM me, and I'll give you ops. That way you can police the IRC channel against idiots.
  • :) yeah for sure

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week