Congratulations Noobtoob
  • Just like to congratulate Noobtoob on reaching 350 members. keep up the good work guys and keep doin wat u do best. Playin games and ownin noobs
  • YEAH woot woot 350+. I remember back in the day long ago when there was only 200+ sigh. :lol:
    Anyways Congrats and Cya

TRFS
  • hell, i remember the 100th member... its good to see the community growing
  • *gives brex a noobie for being old skool*
  • brex123 said:
    hell, i remember the 100th member... its good to see the community growing

Heh... that wasn't that long ago. February to be exact, 3 days before my arrival ;)

That's right, average 100 people a month or 3.38 a day (actually due to February being a short month) Oddly enough, this seems to be a steady intake as we hit 300 exactly 2 months to the day (February 3rd - April 3rd) although there has been a slight decline this month at 3.02 per day.

Sometimes I hate having to find out what numbers mean... then weird stuff like this happens.
  • Wow, 350!

I remember when Yuzo and I started the forums, and we wondered if any of you guys would actually even show up and chat. :)

You all did, and you've made a hell of a community.

Cilia is our 350'th member. If you post here, Cilia, I'll give you a noobie!
  • 350! Wohoo!

I think it's great that the community has grown like this. The idea of bringing gamers together and have them interact, making them play classics and all that – I’m proud to be a part of it, because it is great.

Hopefully we'll celebrate the 1000th member sometime soon =)
  • I like your style on the podcast. Not too serious, isn't limited to an "everything is good" view. I might not agree with some of the verdicts, but I admire the points of view. It's that that has propelled me to register here.
  • w00t, and lmao, Cilia got a noobie woot for you!

Im glad that this community has grown.
  • watkinzez said:
    I like your style on the podcast. Not too serious, isn't limited to an "everything is good" view. I might not agree with some of the verdicts, but I admire the points of view. It's that that has propelled me to register here.

I'd go so far as to say our attitude is more like "most stuff is shit, and we'll tell you about the few things that are good". :)
  • Grats guys, i love the podcast. I try and catch every episode, you guyz do gr8 reviews and make us laugh.

I tell everybody i know to check out the site :D Keep up the gr8 work

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week