Holy Crap The News Channel.
  • I'm not really that excited I'm just glad that there's not a stupid little space that says "NEWS CHANNEL COMING SOON!" I didn't look at it that much, but its like the weather channel set up; there's a big globe and you look all over the globe to see where the news is happening. Then there is a spread sheet interface with like entertainment, sports, national, international, etc. Its just news but it's easier than going to msnbc.com or whatever. I was reading about how oprah is helping this guy apoligize for murder. I'm still mad that punch out hasn't come out on VC.

By the way my wii code is:3547 0230 4835 9527
  • TvJesse said:
    I'm not really that excited I'm just glad that there's not a stupid little space that says "NEWS CHANNEL COMING SOON!" I didn't look at it that much, but its like the weather channel set up; there's a big globe and you look all over the globe to see where the news is happening. Then there is a spread sheet interface with like entertainment, sports, national, international, etc. Its just news but it's easier than going to msnbc.com or whatever. I was reading about how oprah is helping this guy apoligize for murder. I'm still mad that punch out hasn't come out on VC.

By the way my wii code is:3547 0230 4835 9527

Yeah, I was playing with the news channel the other day, I really like it. I just wish that the Wii had support for video clips, so it wasn't all just text news. Maybe that will come eventually.
  • yeah it's alright when I wanna watch southpark on youtube or something. But other than streaming the quiktime file has to be just right it's shit. It would make perfect sense with the controller being a remote.
  • That is cool, seems like a kinda random addon for live though, i mean are the people on x box live really the type that care what the weather is like, I know I dont, its not going to affect how I go about my day in any way at all, but I have to admit it is a cool feature.
  • dude the weather channel is totally the shit i mean how else am i supposed to know if its raining outside or if its really hot huh huh see you cant tell me pssh flaming the weather channel shame on you.... XD
  • Cridec said:
    That is cool, seems like a kinda random addon for live though, i mean are the people on x box live really the type that care what the weather is like, I know I dont, its not going to affect how I go about my day in any way at all, but I have to admit it is a cool feature.

It's uhh not for live, it's for the wii update
  • Can anyone tell me video formats are supported by the Wii browser? I know that flash video from Youtube works fine and that MPEG does nto but what else does and does not?
  • TvJesse said:
    [quote=Cridec]That is cool, seems like a kinda random addon for live though, i mean are the people on x box live really the type that care what the weather is like, I know I dont, its not going to affect how I go about my day in any way at all, but I have to admit it is a cool feature.

It's uhh not for live, it's for the wii update[/quote]

Ohh ok sorry bout the mixup I must have misread, but I still think its kinda random. Anyway props for catchin my mistake.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week