Mario rescues the princess...
  • This appeared on Youtube today as the first of a new Youtube series featuring cartoon shorts from the mind of Seth McFarlane, who of course is the creator of Family Guy...

Awesome!

-Ray
  • that was sooo good. she should of given mario some sugar
  • Lol i love the maker of this
  • ...I am traumatised...
  • Lol that was great!
  • I love Seths stuff
  • I've seen this joke done so many times (and variations of it) this just...wasn't funny at all to me, but others seem to find it hilarious, so, whatever.
  • Wasn't the exact thing done on robot chicken except with Link & Zelda.
  • McMason said:
    Wasn't the exact thing done on robot chicken except with Link & Zelda.

The thing is that Seth McFarlane and Seth Green work so closely together, I imagine it would be hard not to use similar material back and forth. They even make a joke about it the Family Guy Star Wars episode.

-Ray
  • this was great. someone needs to post these up when they come out.
  • pocketmego said:
    [quote=McMason]Wasn't the exact thing done on robot chicken except with Link & Zelda.

The thing is that Seth McFarlane and Seth Green work so closely together, I imagine it would be hard not to use similar material back and forth. They even make a joke about it the Family Guy Star Wars episode.

-Ray[/quote]Yeah, I guess understand why their jokes being similiar. I think it's just like Maxim said, this kind of joke has just been used too much for me to enjoy it anymore.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week