Sonic CD - SEX DRUG!
  • Apparently, according to this clip from a BBC Documentary done in the 1990's, Sonic the Hedge Hog games are like having sex or tripping...

Utter MADNESS.

You also have to love how they manipulated the lighting and questions they were asking that guy to make him look like a total FIEND.

This is why I LOVE society's perceptions of Video Games.

-Ray
  • You'd have to be some kind of freak to get a high or a hardon from Sonic. That is hilarious though. Someday people REALLY need to stop being retarded. We'd all appreciate it.
  • That is funny. I have never felt trippy playing sonic. Though, there are a few games that can get you into quasi-trance. Sonic is too demanding on your reflexes to do that, you dont have time to fall in such a state.
  • In all fairness Sonic the Hedgehog did present himself as an extreme dude with an extreme lifestlye. Now they should have kept their eye on Mario. He was obviously based on Ron Jeremy and sure popped alot of pills in Dr.Mario.
  • McMason said:
    In all fairness Sonic the Hedgehog did present himself as an extreme dude with an extreme lifestlye. Now they should have kept their eye on Mario. He was obviously based on Ron Jeremy and sure popped alot of pills in Dr.Mario.

He also frequently ate mushrooms and believed they game him super powers. My theory is the entirety of everything in Mario's life from SMB on is nothing more than Mario sitting in a corner in his house chewing on mushrooms. But, in his mind he believes he plays tennis and cart races with giant Gorrillas and dinosaurs. :D

-Ray
  • pocketmego said:
    [quote=McMason]In all fairness Sonic the Hedgehog did present himself as an extreme dude with an extreme lifestlye. Now they should have kept their eye on Mario. He was obviously based on Ron Jeremy and sure popped alot of pills in Dr.Mario.

He also frequently ate mushrooms and believed they game him super powers. My theory is the entirety of everything in Mario's life from SMB on is nothing more than Mario sitting in a corner in his house chewing on mushrooms. But, in his mind he believes he plays tennis and cart races with giant Gorrillas and dinosaurs. :D

-Ray[/quote]Don't forget the times he gets pissed and beats up his crackwhore girlfriends ex everytime she trys to go back to her ex. Really they weren't that far off when they said "the evil Mario" on 'That's Incredible'.
  • Edge said:
    You'd have to be some kind of freak to get a high or a hardon from Sonic. That is hilarious though. Someday people REALLY need to stop being retarded. We'd all appreciate it.

I am offended. Just because Sonic makes me horny doesn't mean I am retarded.... though it doesnt help....
  • This is the first time I've seen a game being compared to sex. I can recognize the argument that games can be compared to drugs on the basis that you can be addicted to both, but the notion that speeding through a game environment is similar to being high on H is absolutely ludicrous. I mean, come the hell on. With that logic, I can say that being hit by a tackle in American football is similar to a major narcotic withdrawal. Another ill-informed group of biased media personal with a slow couple weeks of news. It's kind of like how Fox says that games can be sold to anyone without an ID or parental consent, or that you can control x-rated scenes in Mass Effect and GTA4. Come on now.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week