favourite special edition
  • what is you all time favorite special edition
    im not sure what mine would be i like the helmet from halo 3 i guess

im new here and im looking for some noobtoobers to play with
    gamer tag below
    chunkyover
  • I'll give it to Oblivion. It had the book and the coin.

Very lavish.

-Ray
  • final fantasy 8.

In europe the game came with T-shirt, a memory card, a bunch of stickers and a poster I still have in my room after all these years. It kicked ass
  • I've had very few special/collectors editions. I'd have to give it to GuildWars though. I got the OST, a free month of a TeamSpeak server (Useless, but... meh.) and I shine when I do emotes. People still can't figure it out. I lol, then proceed to necro-dance. It also came with a decent Logitech headset. Lasted me about 2 years. Not bad for a $12 headset. Anyway, for $80 it was worth it. I like being shiny.
  • i guess the GTA4 one was pretty good then SC4 but that was only good for the shirt :D
  • My favourite was probably Jade Empire, because got an extra character and weapon. both of which were really cool.
  • The legendery halo, came with a sparten helmet, a load of gamer pics and theams and vids, and a blow up the warthog game.
  • imageProbably the Fallout 3 survival Edition even though I will be just getting the Collector's edition
    The Halo 3 Legendary Edition is also a very nice The helmet really helps with the epicness of the package
    The Bioshock collector's edition is very nice looking as well even though I don't own it, yet :wink:
    I like the Assassin's Creed collector's edition even though Alas I don't own it
  • probably halo, not because i got it
    just because i put the helmet on my brothers dogs head and took pictures of it lolz
  • HandfullofHumphries said:
    probably halo, not because i got it
    just because i put the helmet on my brothers dogs head and took pictures of it lolz

pics or it didn't happen...that dog must have been tiny...i mean i have a small dog and the helmet doesn't come close to fitting on her head
  • Metal Gear Solid: Subsistence. Sure it was just a re-release of Snake Eater but they added alot of great features. The camera control made gameplay way smoother, MGO was an alright multiplayer for the PS2, boss challenge mode and the snake vs. monkey missions were nice distractions, but the ports of Metal Gear 1 & 2 were the best part to me personally because I finally had the whole series.
  • please put a pic up.
    can you say avatar?
  • Veri7as said:
    [quote=HandfullofHumphries]probably halo, not because i got it

pics or it didn't happen...that dog must have been tiny...i mean i have a small dog and the helmet doesn't come close to fitting on her head[/quote]

you can unscrew the bottom off i believe
    i have no clue
    i just remember getting shit loads of pics from my brother with the helmet on his dogs head, over the vision cam mind you, so i dont have pics

so im probably gonna be called a liar here
    but i sware it
    IT WAS ON THE HEAD
    somehow

....thats what she said
  • gta4 cuz i like the box

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week