PS3 Bluetooth Headset with SOCOM: Confrontation
  • The ps3 is doing voice chat with Bluetooth Headset it comes with SOCOM: Confrontation this fall, now this is a good ieda but i think they should have a Bluetooth Headset with evergame. cheack it out.
  • warhawk was the first one im aware of that game with a bt and then mgs and now this one...personally by looks id say this one takes the cake from the 3 i mentioned and do hope they come out with better and good looking bt headsets
  • Raven_Sensei said:
    warhawk was the first one im aware of that game with a bt and then mgs and now this one...personally by looks id say this one takes the cake from the 3 i mentioned and do hope they come out with better and good looking bt headsets

If I remember correctly the package will cost the same as a normal game which is good,

I'm getting the headset anyway and so should everyone else especially with Resistance's 8 player co-op
  • Does anyone know if this headset would work with a BlueTooth enabled laptop?
  • WhoIsPootieTang? said:
    Does anyone know if this headset would work with a BlueTooth enabled laptop?

Again from what I heard if it has a USB 2.0 then you can.

Not to surer about bluetooth I thought also Bluetooth devices are universal

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week