Proudest Gaming Achievement
  • What game have you finished or acheivement you have done that has made you the happiest by completing it?

Mine would be finishing Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance with almost all my characters maxed out and my Ike (main character) - invincible, and all-mighty :P
  • My proudest gaming achievement is probably beating the original Ninja Gaiden Xbox:, i..e. without the Ninja Dog mode. This unlocked entry into the Masterninja tournament over Live; that was ludicrously hard!
  • Entirely beating Rumble Racing whereas the Gamespot editor at the time who reviewed it couldn't get past one of the last Cups. Granted I believe I was 9 or 10 at the time (back in around 2000). Too bad I didn't find out about Gamespot until 5 years later.
  • Definately for me it's winning the first four NooBTooB Smash Bros. Brawl King of the Hill events.
  • I would have to say beating Guitar Hero 1 and 2 + Rock Band on Expert guitar. I am still trying to work on GH3 on expert but I am stuck on Before I Forget.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week