What systems have you owned in the past?
  • Since we know what current gen systems people have, I was wondering what other systems have you owned in the past?

And which ones do you still have?

For me,
    NES, SNES, Sega (Genius & Saturn), Game Gear, PS1, xbox, Game boy (pocket, color, & advenced), PSP.

Ones i still own,
    N64, GC, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS lite, Game Boy (original).
  • Had:
    Atari 2600,Nes,Sega,N64,Dreamcast,psx,ps2,cube,xbox,gameboy,gbcolor,sp,
    gamegear.

Now: PS3,360,wii,ds,fc twin(plays nes & snes games)
  • i own an xbox, a 360, a ps2, and an n64

i used to also own a SNES, a Sega Genesis, a Sega Dreamcast, a gamecube, a GBA, a gameboy color, and a gameboy pocket.... i used to also have a giligans isle pinball game =D
  • I have owned a game boy, game boy colour, the real game boy COLOUR, gameboy advance, NES, SNES, PS1.

I currently own a PS2, a DS, and a real nice gaming pc. I'm probably going to get an xbox 360 real soon to play games with the noobtoobers, and a ps3 for mgs4 and r&cf:tod+qfb
  • Atari 2600, NES, Commodore 64, Commodore 128, Sega Genesis, Master System Adapter, Sega CD, 32X, Atari Lynx, Gameboy, N64, PS1, SNES, Atari 7800, PS2, DS, Gamecube, PSP, GP2X, Xbox, and Xbox 360.

I still have most of them, but some are not in the best of shape after all these years.

-Ray
  • I still own a Game Gear, SNES, Genesis, xbox 360, Wii, a DS lite, a GBA original, and a GBA SP.

I used to own an original Xbox, which I later upgraded, as well as a GameCube which I owned for about 4 days and then returned it...long story there.
  • I still own from the top of my head are: Genesis, N64, GBC, PS1, gamecube, GBA, PS2, X-box, DS, X-box360, Wii, PS3, PSP.
  • In order of how I had them - I had a couple of Atari 2600s as the first one died, Sega Master System, 2 NES' as the first one died, Genesis, SNES, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, 360 - and I've had a PC capable of playing games since the early 90s.

I currently just have the PSP, DS, and 360 - but the NES, SNES, Genesis, and possibly Master System are all stored away at my parents house. I should go and see if they are all stll there.
  • SNES, Genesis, Playstation, Nintendo 64, 2 Gameboy Colors ( as the first one fell in the toilet ), Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP ( stolen ), Gamecube, Xbox, DS, 360, Wii
  • Past: SNES, Game Boy, Nintendo 64, Game Boy Color, Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, Gamecube, DS, Wii

Now I Own: PS2, PSP, Atari 2600, PS3
  • I used to have : 2 Sega Genesis', N64, 2 GBA's, 3 SP's, PS2.
    I have now : Xbox360, Wii, GameCube, PSP, DS, and 1 of the SP's.
  • In order of appearance: Amiga, SNES, Gameboy Color, N64, Gameboy Advance, PS2, PSP, 360.

I still have the PS2, PSP and 360.
  • GoodEnoughForMe said:
    Past: SNES, Game Boy, Nintendo 64, Game Boy Color, Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, Gamecube, DS, Wii

Now I Own: PS2, PSP, Atari 2600, PS3

Ouch GE4ME you love brawl and no more wii. What happened to it?

Past: Gamecube gba

Present: Wii, ds (do almost all of my gaming at my freinds house who has 360)
  • I''ve had and have a 360, PS2, PSP, PS1, DS, every gameboy ever made, nintendo 64, and the original nintendo

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week