Gaming tattoos
  • I just got my first tattoo, and I decided to get the chaos symbol, which if you play any of the warhammer/warhammer 40k games you'll know exactly what this is

    http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3639/chaostattoooa6.jpg

    do any of you have any gaming tattoos?
  • I don't but I have thought of getting this on my arm

    image
  • Wow tattoos dedicated to a game, I don't think there's any game that I love enough to go that far. Cool tattoo though auntjemima!!
  • i know when im older im going to get a batman tatto and a powerranger one but its not going to be the symbol is going to be a collage and mixed together with a bunch of other stuff
  • Here's mine. Make your own mind up.

    image

    image Peace out, yow!
  • iCEMAN said:
    Here's mine. Make your own mind up.

    image

    image Peace out, yow!


    Awesome. Dunno if I'd get a tattoo, they hurt don't they? If I did it'd be something to do with Mario or something. Coz Mario owns lol.
  • lukey19 said:
    [quote=iCEMAN]Here's mine. Make your own mind up.

    image

    image Peace out, yow!


    Awesome. Dunno if I'd get a tattoo, they hurt don't they? If I did it'd be something to do with Mario or something. Coz Mario owns lol.[/quote]

    it hurts but it doesn't hurt all that bad.

    I honestly thought it would hurt ALOT worse than it did. But lemme tell you, I got smacked in the back after getting that tattoo, and it was one of the most painful things I've ever experienced.

    still I'm glad that I got the tattoo, but I don't think I'm getting anything else gaming related.
  • Just don't get a tattoo on the back or chest lol they frickin hurt like hell. Saying that I did get a big ass one on my back so it's my own fault that it hurt so much should of got a small one like iceman lol.

    I honestly thought it would hurt ALOT worse than it did. But lemme tell you, I got smacked in the back after getting that tattoo, and it was one of the most painful things I've ever experienced.


    Totally agree with you there gondamn hurt and I still have at least two hours more work for mine to be finished.
  • im suprised no ones said master chief yet >.>
    a gaming tattoo thats mario related is just classy.
    if i got one it would have to be toad... i love toad =)
  • personaly i would either get an 8-bit black mage or glyphs of my own design across my arms and torso. that way when i die i get instant res
  • royale_alter said:
    personaly i would either get an 8-bit black mage or glyphs of my own design across my arms and torso. that way when i die i get instant res


    I was thinking of getting noobtoob tattooed on my foot for tobin beating bioshock. So tobin, if you send me the money for the tattoo Ill get it done!

    also for your enjoyment I should let you know that the foot is easily one of the most painful places to get a tattoo
  • depends where on the foot really. I'd say ribs where the most painful place to get tattooed. any where on bone
  • The feet have a shitload of nerves, thus it hurts a lot.
  • I kind of want to get the triforce on the back of my left hand. The problem is that's one of the only areas of my body that I couldn't cover up and therefore a profession appearance would become virtually unattainable, and the tatoo just can't go anywhere else.

    Of course, it would be the triforce of power :twisted: The sad part is that I can't think of a single thing other than that that would be worth having on my body, so I'm probably going through life tat-less out of self-importance instead of religious beliefs :roll:
  • Sssargon said:
    I kind of want to get the triforce on the back of my left hand. The problem is that's one of the only areas of my body that I couldn't cover up and therefore a profession appearance would become virtually unattainable, and the tatoo just can't go anywhere else.

    Of course, it would be the triforce of power :twisted: The sad part is that I can't think of a single thing other than that that would be worth having on my body, so I'm probably going through life tat-less out of self-importance instead of religious beliefs :roll:


    thats not true, baby boomers are dying off and so is their silly idea that just because you have a tattoo means that you have poor work ethic.
  • i am honestly not interested in getting a tattoo but ive seen someone with a halo 2 tattoo and the release date... it must have gone to shame now that halo 3 is out...
  • I'll probably do a Mudkip when I'm old enough.
  • bongtokage64 said:
    i love toad =)


    I. Love. You.

    I'm either going to get the Konami code and old school logo on my back, or a collage of controllers on my upper arm.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week