xbox games on the 360
  • i just wanted to know if it was safe for your 360 to play xbox games? i was playing fable last night and if froze, but then after a restart it worked again. if anyone has any idea if xbox games will hurt my 360?
  • Few (if any) will harm your 360 permanently, but some will not play the way they would on an original Xbox.

You can find a list of Xbox games that do or don't work on your 360, and things that may effect them here

Note that some games are only backwards compatible in one region. e.g Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance for the original Xbox is only backwards compatible in North America.

Hope i helped :D
  • I believe www.xbox.com has a list of backward compatable games as well. Might want to check that out!
  • Malicious said:
    Few (if any) will harm your 360 permanently, but some will not play the way they would on an original Xbox.

You can find a list of Xbox games that do or don't work on your 360, and things that may effect them here

Note that some games are only backwards compatible in one region. e.g Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance for the original Xbox is only backwards compatible in North America.

Hope i helped :D

yes that helped a lot. thank you

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week