Best analog sticks?
  • Which controller do you think has the best dual analog sticks of the same size?
  • The xbox 360 and Ps2 ones are the best ones i have tried
  • PS2/PS3 are my preferred options.

Not just the analog, but the entire 360 controller is utter tripe imo.
  • i like 360 ones the best for a reason i only realised after hearing it on the modcast.

The top of the 360 stick has a little hollow like a concave hollow on it. Compared to the Playstation one which has a convex bubble thing on top I just find the 360 one easier to use. Plus the Playstation sticks are too close together aswell.
  • nevets said:
    Plus the Playstation sticks are too close together aswell.

I know, it's like the virtual console where you feel like you need little monkey hands. It's just not as drastic.
  • playstations are the best plus xboxs is only a copy of the best :lol:
  • I like the ps3 controllers, although my fingers slip off every once in a while
  • You cannot beat the PS2 DualShock 2 in my opinion. Perfection.
  • Xbox 360. PS2 pads were good, but the 360 makes it that little bit better.
  • ps3 and ps2 i dislocated my thum on 360
  • Two Atari joypads. :D
  • I thik the 360 Gamepad, other than the terrible "D-Pad", is the best gamepad.
  • PSP nub FTW.

No, seriously. I think I like the Xbox sticks better, if they were to use a design not configured for gorilla's. I'm a big guy with slighty above average hand size and its like I'm trying to play with a Hardee's thickburger or something in my hands. Ridiculous. I never did try an Xbox Micro though, but I heard they were a lot better because of the size.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week