who is your favorite game villain?
  • mine would have to be the almight powerful Ganondorf
    even though he turns into a pig when he is in the dark world..he can take a sword stab to the face and still keep on laughing. you cant get anymore badass then that.
  • Bowser would be my one of favorites but Ganondorf he is really badass! But its always fun fighting bowser in any Mario game.image

Glados is so funny
  • That's Tough.

So i will do a a top 3(because i can)

Dr. Nefarious (Ratchet & Clank)

Ganondorf (Legend Of Zelda)

Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)
  • Shang Tsung...

Fatality!

-Ray
  • All great choices so far, especially Ganondorf, Bowser, and GlaDOS, which makes it tough to choose a favorite next ot those... my choice would have to go, then, to Seymour from FFX. I can't think of any villain who I've wanted to physically hurt more than him. GET OY HANDS OFFA MAH WOMAN! ~ahem~ Sorry about that.
  • Tiesel Bonne - Megaman Legends
    I can hardly even call him a villain, he is too likable for that. Doing all the wrong things for the right reasons. You almost feel sad for him every time you beat him. In fact, the entire game of The Misadventures of Tron Bonne (spin off of Megaman Legends) is spent pillaging and stealing to raise money to save Tiesel, whom is being held as collateral on debt he owes the protagonist of that game.
  • Bowser is my fav i played him on smash bros alot then theres a really crazy joker of bad man now you love to really hate him and he can be funny
  • I really can't name a favorite right now so I'am just gonna say the rival from Pokemon R/B/Y. He's just an annonying jerk who always tries to show you up and you just hate his guts especially since he's probably the PC's best friend. Which means he's doing his job because the point of having a rival is wanting to put him in his place.
  • Sephiroth was a beasty villain, not only that but he is one of my favorite characters of all time. I just felt sorry for him as well because he was F**KING insane, cool theme as well.
  • This bloke has frustrated me so many times.
    But i still think that he is cool.
    M.Bison (What does the `M` stand for?:?)
    PSYCHO CRUSHEEEEEER!!!!!!!
  • Vamp
    dont know why i love him so much, but i do ^_^

couldn't find a picture from the NES game.
  • headhuntercat: Seriously, lay of the FF7 sauce. I know you might be jonesing for it after a few hours but man you simply have to quit cold turkey before you end up in a FF7-joint doing nothing but read fanfiction and signing petitions for a remake.

Asteroids from...asterioids. Couldn't find an in-game picture and I'm to lazy to find a flash port to screen.

No seriously. GlaDos or perhaps Saren are my favorites. It's simply that most villians in games are either stupid or ridiculous like Sephirother just simply doesn't have any sort of depth, it just "BAWW!! I'm going to kill you all and become god!" or they are almost anonymous and the only time you really see anything of them is at the end.

With Saren you had the normal Sephiroth but with much more depth than just "EXTERMINATE!!! EXTERMINATE!!!", the longer you went with the story the more you learned about him and then at the end you could pull something very special off.

While with GlaDos you had the normal tutorial computer voice...gone horribly wrong. If you've never heard anything about Portal before you get to play it the first time, like me. You sit down and go "Oh so this is like the training area, well every game have those." and as the game progresses everything just feel odder and odder and then you realize what is actually going on. Portal is really a near perfect game in my mind. Had it been more challenging it would have been so perfect, it really didn't take me long to get through it and it kinda spoiled the importance of beating it, puzzle games should be hard to compensate for the length.
  • God said:
    ....signing petitions for a remake.

I thought they were doing a remake exclusively for the PS3, hopefully it'll be better than the PS1 version, which was poor. imo

anyways....

Not sure why I find her so intriguing, maybe it's because she has a cool moveset :/

edit: name's Da Ji, probly should've told you that the first time ¬_¬
  • Dimitri Rascalov, he doesn't like to share!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week