The little Rocket Man club
  • I am forming a sub army of the noobtoob army! we are the noobtoobers who have gotten a seemingly impossible achievment. The one I went to therapy for (Not a joke) was the little rocket man achievement. in case you didn't know, in half life 2 episode 2, there is a garden gnome. You then are rewarded 30G for bringing it to the final level. If you have a back breaking achievement you have worked hard for, post what you got down below, and give me an insight on how insane it drove you.
  • Acheivement Man said:
    I am forming a sub army of the noobtoob army! we are the noobtoobers who have gotten a seemingly impossible achievment. The one I went to therapy for (Not a joke) was the little rocket man achievement. in case you didn't know, in half life 2 episode 2, there is a garden gnome. You then are rewarded 30G for bringing it to the final level. If you have a back breaking achievement you have worked hard for, post what you got down below, and give me an insight on how insane it drove you.

im half way through doing this one myself. just got past the bug mine place, does the gnome break from damage at all or is it invincible?
  • Invincible!!!! fuckng undestroyable!
  • cooleo1208 said:
    Invincible!!!! fuckng undestroyable!

Then how is getting such a thing to the end of the game an acievment?

-Ray
  • pocketmego said:
    [quote=cooleo1208]Invincible!!!! fuckng undestroyable!

Then how is getting such a thing to the end of the game an acievment?

-Ray[/quote]

:D

[spoiler:b78ea38afb]

I could go on but the main reason is this one:

A FUCKING CAR

[/spoiler:b78ea38afb]
  • I undertsand. It's not really about breaking it as it is about loosing it. You have to keep putting it down and picking it back up. Wow what a pain. But, KUDOS to anyone who did it.

-Ray
  • Has anyone here gotten the get some grub achievement?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week