Tobin&Yuzo:Rise of the N.T.A (noobtoob army)
  • Heres a game that would be an awsome idea if any noobtoober happens to have access or the money to GET access to some good video game making software.

"Tobin & Yuzo: Rise of the N.T.A"
    (Xbox360/PS3...no Wii...games dont come out on the Wii anymore :shock: )

It would basically be like "Kingdom Hearts" and who doesnt like...Kingdom Hearts?
    The story would be this:

Tobin & Yuzo watching this VERY famous but VERY boring video game podcast that they hate bcuz they know that those people arnt gamers. So they decide to create their own podcast..and when they do, this big famous podcast we'll call (LaxPodcast) will try and destroy tobin and yuzos NOOBTOOB.

So what LAX does is they confront tobin&yuzo and ask them to destroy their podcast...they refuse and then LAX kidnaps...yea KIDnaps lol...them and takes them to the head man of Lax studios. Then this guy...this is where it gets ridiculous...PUTS them into a gaming world that LAX has created were they have MERged a BUNCH of games together and the only way for tobin and yuzo to get out...is to find this HUGE KEY (kingdom hearts parody????) and get through the door thats being guarded by LAX the final boss created by LAX Studios.

And it would just be a bunch of parody and cameos and CRAZY funny cut scenes from other games that tobin and yuzo have reviewed and now they have to live the games. It would be like a SHOOP game.lol

Health would of course be Beer...and a power up would be boxed wine and weapons would be an array of weapons from other games (including DIABLO)...and then just take if from there. LOL That could be fun to make. MAN i wish i was Rich. :x

So what you guys think?? Good idea...well FUN idea?
  • UrHomie_Gonzales said:
    and who doesnt like...Kingdom Hearts?
    me and anyone who isn't a fat weeaboo mallgoth chick.
  • Im starting a class soon that will teach me to be a games artist, if other people in noob toob know other stuff, you may be able to make it
  • Lucien_Lachance said:
    [quote=UrHomie_Gonzales]and who doesnt like...Kingdom Hearts?
    me and anyone who isn't a fat weeaboo mallgoth chick.[/quote]
    Yeah i dislike Kingdom Hearts aswell.
    To be honest that is a stupid statement as there will always be someone that dislikes any game.
    Oh well atleast you are thinking of ideas thats the first to step to making a game.
  • J_Chip1691 said:
    [quote=Lucien_Lachance][quote=UrHomie_Gonzales]and who doesnt like...Kingdom Hearts?
    To be honest that is a stupid statement as there will always be someone that dislikes any game.[/quote]pretty much, unless it's Super Mario Bros.
  • J_Chip1691 said:
    [quote=Lucien_Lachance][quote=UrHomie_Gonzales]and who doesnt like...Kingdom Hearts?
    To be honest that is a stupid statement as there will always be someone that dislikes any game.
    Oh well atleast you are thinking of ideas thats the first to step to making a game.[/quote]

This is a thread about Tobin&Yuzo: Rise of the NTA...not how much you dislike kingdom hearts. So if you could please delete your comments so other nooboobers can speak about the topic at hand. Thnx.
  • Well you cant delete a post that has a comment after it and me and Lucien were simply awnsering your question
  • I'm a PC game programmer, but the tools I use don't work on consoles.
  • Ad134 said:
    I'm a PC game programmer, but the tools I use don't work on consoles.

I actually thought it would only be possible on PC. Well a lot more simple on a pc...cuz when you try and make a game for an actual console its alot of work. Like Braid...look how long it took him to make that him self and he only had ONE character in his game.

But it seems like it would be easier on a pc.
  • Throw them into a Tron style world?
    They have to be weary of clone bones trying to get them as well as the chainsaws on a stick. They need wine to top up their health. When they kill something, they celebrate with 'team america' style antics and you hear Tobin say things like "what bitch" or "fuck that shit". Basically all the in-jokes there are.

The bgbb (the big yellow smartie from ass juice theatre) could either help or be rescued. Tobins cat could make an appearance. i never played Kingdom Hearts so i don't know what that's like, but this has to be a FPS game. That's all for now.
  • HAHA!! Thats awsome. I thought about and FPS, but then you couldnt actually SEE tobin and yuzo's characters.

I thought it would be cool as a Top-Down Shooter/Puzzle...kind of like
    "monster mayham: battle for suburbia" type play. And the whole idea would be...

Before every level...you would have to "Shoop-Up"...which would basically be equiping different outfits and weapons (from other games), that you have to whomever your playing with. And then you could even make unlockables. So one level you could go in with yuzo dressed as MEGAMAN and another dressed like SNAKE.lol!

The whole voice thing you were talking about can just be placed in there like every other game, were the character says something when he kills someone or when he dies. Thats god i liked that idea. But for stuff like "YOW"and "Tobin's Cat", those could all be some type of special finishing moves that build up as you kill kill kill.

Keep pondering. :wink:
  • Make it a dual co-op game with 3rd person views. I played a demo of one like that and can't remember the name of it.

They come across people who say that *insert crappy game here* is/was a great game. Tobin and Yuzo get pissed off and start fish slapping them into submission, or clone boning them into it, or Tobin threatens said fool with the chainsaw-on-a-stick. It all depends on the severity of the offence.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week