your favorite game
  • what is your favorite game of all time?
  • Not enough pole options. My favourite game type is platformers, and there'll be others here who'll think the same. And then the thread question is about favourite game. Someone my like FPS's best, but their favourite game might be, say, Super Mario Bros. This isn't flaming, it's helpful advice :) And, to answer the question, my favourite game is Mario 64, with Rayman 2 coming close second. Notice they're both platformers :)
  • Probz my fave games of all time would be Super Mario 64 and Grim Fandango...God I love that game :D
  • Call of Duty 4, And DarkSector., and Too Human.
  • Wheres the Fighting Games option as i would tick that fucker.
  • FFX, and I still fail to see the interest in FPS's

but everyone has taste :].... only some worse than others.
  • even though i favor fps games i wonder why "rts" isnt on there.....
  • There's a lot missing here. First off, its about game genres - so you should have the title be accurate, for god's sake. Second, there's not many poll options. With a question like this that is so huge, you either want to NOT PUT IN A POLL or make sure your poll is, at the least, fairly conclusive.
  • Sunflower4000 said:
    There's a lot missing here. First off, its about game genres - so you should have the title be accurate, for god's sake. Second, there's not many poll options. With a question like this that is so huge, you either want to NOT PUT IN A POLL or make sure your poll is, at the least, fairly conclusive.

Yeah,

I've been watching this thread for a few days, and I'm not thrilled with it. There isn't enough MEAT for discussion. Frankly, there isn't enough discussion or response to it. I'm locking it up.

-Ray
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week