Screw Attack Vs Japanese NES Games
  • Screw Attack used their clip of the week segment to have some fun with Japanese games.

The clip is from that that Japanese Drum game on the DS that Tobin and Yuzo talked about like a million years ago.

This is pretty funny though...

The Tom Sawyer game that never made it to the US is the best. Even though it was bizare, how could they think NO ONE here would buy it?

-Ray
  • Seeing this today, I was surprised at how well Nervous Nick does. Quite a few of their interns are a bit wooden in front of the camera, but he performs very well.
  • I actually did play the japanese Tom Sawyer game. Horrifying...
  • Jam Enslaver said:
    Seeing this today, I was surprised at how well Nervous Nick does. Quite a few of their interns are a bit wooden in front of the camera, but he performs very well.

Agreed!

With the loss of Handsome Tom, I was afraid Screw Attack would decend so far into juvenile humor and wooden interns acting that it would be unwatchable. But, Nick did a good job, and a few of the others are really stepping up to plate.

-Ray

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week