Gameshark @ Toronto Fan Expo (Lotas booth babes!!!) 56k warn
  • So I went to the Toronto Fan Expo today which is in Downtown Toronto every year. The convention is held for anime, horror, comics, sci-fi and game fans... I of course went for the games cause I'm not really into the other stuff, and of course the crazy cosplays people make up for this stuff...... You'll now be treated to various pictures I took throughout my travels at the expo (and I was lying I didn't take any pictures of booth babes).

Sorry for shoddy picture taking in advance.....

This is the earliest I've ever been up on a Saturday!

Co....ffee...

Got my tickets and show program!

If you're into the T.V. show Heroes, you should know what this shit means:

Wouldn't be a "real" convention without people playing cards (I just called it Pokemon) in line:

Finally in, look at all the MLG crap!

So many computers/360s setup here.

Cool Street Fighter 4 posters:

Some of the cast and crew of Mega 64!

Bonus, them + me!
    You can see my pitiful attempt at a stache..... barely.

Some MMO that I don't care aboot

They had a live demo of GoW2, I of course saw the earliest screening available and left with a massive erection....

R6V2 play booth, oh yeah... I kicked ass at it with my boom stick.

I don't know if you could win this, but still an awesome GoW themed 360!

Spawn!

Batman!

For Lazlo lololololol

Best. Cosplay. Ever.

MLG tournaments happened here!

Token convention cosplays:

I *almost* stepped on this:

This creepy statue had eyes that followed you!

Some horror car:

With this awesome driver!

There were many more things I wish I took pictures of...... but I forgot to charge my battery the night before and it died on me...... SO PISSED.

I got to the convention around 9AM, and left around 2PM. You might be asking why I left so early.... Well, this convention didn't really have many things that appealed to people *just* there for games like myself. If you were big into comic books or anime, this was the place to be. It was insane to see people cosplay as characters you knew and to say "Hey Gumshoe" (yes, Detective Gumeshoe was there) and have them react to it.

It also got smelly.... fast, which I must be allergic to cause I felt sick.

It would have been cool to organize a NT meet up during it and crash one of the places they had rigged up to play some Halo or GoW.... maybe next year. If anything though this has got me excited for PAX.

Now, I've left out some stuff I saw at the Expo, but for a good reason. On the next episode of the Cumcast, there will be a special feature were I talk about this convention at length which will include some of the best, and worst costumes, booth babes, other things I saw..... and stories galore, trust me.... you won't wanna miss it.
  • cool convention, wish we had stuff like this where I live
  • FUCK YOU GAMESHARKY i wish i had went if i had money i would so have gone and stayed long but for sure next year sharky we are meeting up and having sex together in line maybe so long waited handjobs but other than that looked like awesome fun i remember there was this other mlg event that happened last year im wondering will it happen agaiin?
  • Damn, that shit looks fun. That 360 Gears looks so delicious <3
  • Pretty cool pics. It looked sort of "empty" though, was that just the nature of what you shot? There probably people in areas you weren't interested in.
  • im gonna see if i can go tomorrow possibly
  • Is it just me, or does Canadian coffee look like a gas station?

ALSO, I knew the Gears 360 would have Sunflower drooling. Must remember to mention to him that the story in Gears of War is awful.
  • Thanks for posting all this stuff, Sharky. It looks like you had hella fun. I wish I could have joined you. :D

-Ray
  • The Tim Horton's was inside the gas station!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week