Famicom Dojo
  • This is the first and second episodes (and in my opinion the best 2 episodes) of the internet show Famicom Dojo.

In my opinion a more solid rundown of the Famicom cannot be found anywhere.

Well worth a watch for the Video Game History Enthusiast.

Enjoy!!!

-Ray
  • Was pretty informative, I never knew the famicom looked so vile and had no idea of a disc system.

You might want to check out this guy, 'The Gaming Historian', he has covered some interesting topics. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=397C52406E483BAB.

Here's the first in the series:
  • I actually have seen a few of this guys videos . But, thanks for the heads up anyway, Raskit.

-Ray
  • How come his SNES looks nothing like mine? \/
    [spoiler:b423c379c6]image[/spoiler:b423c379c6]
  • J_Chip1691 said:
    How come his SNES looks nothing like mine? \/
    [spoiler:d761a33183]image[/spoiler:d761a33183]

I don't know why he has one, but that is the Super Famicom branded with the SNES logo. It was the prototype, before they decided on more Western friendly version to be sold in the States and in Europe I believe.

-Ray
  • The PAL SNES has the same design as the Japanese Super Famicom. Which I think looks better than the NTSC version.
  • raskit said:
    The PAL SNES has the same design as the Japanese Super Famicom. Which I think looks better than the NTSC version.

Ah, I see. So that is a PAL SNES. I never knew they kept the Super Famicom design.

You're right, by the way, the American SNES is just butt-ugly. I don't get the design at all with it over-sized, hideous, purple buttons. Ugh.

-Ray

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week