Most fun whilst gaming?
  • We all have our favourite games. It may be because of the great story, great gameplay, or maybe even multiplayer. But what is the most fun you've had whilst playing games? Is it killing a load of Russians in Goldeneye, or is it stoming on a goomba in Mario, or even something different?

The most fun I've had is on Mario kart 64. The endless amounts of hours me and my brother spent on that game is ridiculous. Despite Goldeneye's strong multiplayer, me and my brother spent way much more time on Mario kart. It was pure, simple fun.
  • I've had a lot of fun with Brawl since it's release, but with local gameplay. Me and my roommate, along with 3-4 other people would play regularly. We would drink and get drunk and then have even more fun. We even made a few maps that insuded more laughing. It is always so much fun when we play.
  • three words: Rock Band Party
  • Most fun is playing with friends on a mini-lan party. We always end up doing the most rediculous stuff.
    Playing with the guys on Ventrilo is also fun. iSketch and Trackmania!!! Btw. we should do that again, guys!
  • Hell yeah playing games on vent is awesome! Since we can talk to each other while we play and i really enjoyed Isketch and Trackmania as well as TF2 and Starcraft and Counter Strike. We should do Isketch again we haven't done that for awhile.
  • At my popular freinds birthday party we all plaid wii games with a bunch of hot girls. then we went outside and played spin the bottle. Ahh good times.
  • Getting my friends Cardboard_Commando and another (whom has yet to make a noobtoob account : \) together to play any multi-player and dick around. I have never laughed so hard at silly physics in my life.

(CARDBOARD_COMMANDO...GRAB ON...GRAB ON...GRAB ON!!!!!!!!!)
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee with my sister or with friends. It seemed like everyday somethnig wacky and hilarious happened in that game. I laughed so hard sometimes. Also, Brawl online with other NoobToobers has been great, especially the epic matches with people like Sssargon, SnakeX, Spike, and anyone else I've played quite a bit.
  • mario kart 64creating "bases" in block fort where each person outta 4 chooses a fort, loads it up with bananas and fake items and then makes a mad dash to other bases and destroy their center item box at the top with a desperate suicide or a well aimed shell, last man standing wins
  • crisis core
  • Play Halo 3 with a great gang of Noob toobers!!!

-Ray
  • lukey19 said:
    We all have our favourite games. It may be because of the great story, great gameplay, or maybe even multiplayer.

Can't it be a combination of the three? JK.
    One thing I find in common with some of my favorite games is a good soundtrack. If it's energetic, it just amplifies the fun of the game in an unmeasurable way. But what about games that let you have your own soundtrack? Well, that's one big reason why Excite Truck has become one of my favorite games of all time. The game was fun before I plugged in an SD card (and in fact, this game is the reason I bought an SD card and SD card reader), but the sense of speed combined with the selection of music I made; orgasmic.
  • WesFX said:
    [quote=lukey19]We all have our favourite games. It may be because of the great story, great gameplay, or maybe even multiplayer.

Can't it be a combination of the three? JK.
    One thing I find in common with some of my favorite games is a good soundtrack. If it's energetic, it just amplifies the fun of the game in an unmeasurable way. But what about games that let you have your own soundtrack? Well, that's one big reason why Excite Truck has become one of my favorite games of all time. The game was fun before I plugged in an SD card (and in fact, this game is the reason I bought an SD card and SD card reader), but the sense of speed combined with the selection of music I made; orgasmic.[/quote]

Course it can be a combo :) I also agree with your point about music. It made Galaxy that little bit better, and it's one of my favourite things from Rayman 2 (especially the cave of bad dreams, so eerie yet so good).
  • It's gotta be doing insurance fraud on Saints Row. Something about ragdolls getting flung around is just...satisfying.
  • i'm always cautious to bring up gta 4 but to be honest thats where i've had so much fun its provided me with at least 100 hours of pure fun iv'e done the campaighn three times and spend hours of fun online every day. and its all for one reason "gta moments" or at least that's what me and my friends have dubbed it. its reffering to those moments where something completey unexpected and un-planned happens and thast the most fun i have gaming, oh and lest i forget banging hoe's(joke).
  • me and 5 friends beating portal, granted only one person played we had lots of fun trying to figure out the puzzles.
  • probably beating mega man 2 with my best friend at like 1 in the morning. best mega man game ever :D.
  • Me and 3 other mates drinking staying up all night just trying to kill each other on halo 2, by the early hours of the morning we were just laughing at shit that wasn't even funny. That was me favorite but the most fun was when a friend bragged about being the best at tekkan 2, along time ago, and i beat him by hitting him once then defending for the whole 90 seconds, he went off in a mood and he hasn't talked to me since.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week