games that you wasted money on
  • Hey
    what are some of the games that you've bought and felt like you've wasted money on.

persoaly:
    the simpsons game
    The world ends with you (i had to buy a second copy)
    Sims 2 (played for about a week just to fuck with people)

so just wandering is anyone else as stupid as me. Don't count games that were gifts from non-gamer freinds or relatives, cause if i did my list would be two pages long. Only games that you bought.
  • Avatar the last airbender. uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh
  • Battlefield Bad Company - I should have just rented this one. The multiplayer didn't do it for me an the single player experience was just me. Luckily I traded it was on goozex for full value.
  • Small Arms.
  • SmokestormX said:
    Small Arms.

I'd have to agree with that, I didn't really play it too much.

I regret like 3/4 of my gamecube and PS2 purchases, I regret buying fusion frenzy.
  • Alone in the fricking dark for the 360, even though i did spice up some laughs with my friends, because when your playing a game it says by your name on xbox live KillJoy is play CoD4 but for this it was "KillJoy is playing alone in the dark" pretty funny
  • Spiderman 3 on the Wii
    Soul Calibur 4 on the PS3 (thought I'd like it more)
  • gta4
    MGS4
    Assassins creed
    Condemned 2

bought these before I was aware of noobtoob, :(
  • hands down the worst game i ever bought for £25.00 without a doubt is

STAR TREK LEGACY (XBOX 360) the game is set in all the eras and you are trying to chase down this alien that looks like an elf from lord of the rings and other side mission that related to her bad going on she does. it is like a crappy futuristic space sim and you command up to a fleet of 4 ships which you buy in between mission which i like everything else about the game sucked big floppy donkey dick

my reasons why i bought were unclear and stupid move to make and i have never liked anything to do with star trek. My reasons why is The story is short, boring, far fetched and lord of the rings instead of futuristic shit, there is a online mutliplayer after i finished the story in 3 hours i went on to mutliplayer and there was nothing not a single person just me which is saying something, it was also very hard to turn to destroy anything that was right up my ships arse which was annoying because they destroy my ship easy without me having a chance to turn around and when i when back to the store to trade it in the next again day they going to give me £5.00 for a game that had just been open for the first time a day ago so i just taken it back and keep it and i have still got the game so if anyone up to play the game with me are welcome THUMBS DOWN EVEN RENTAL
  • splinter cell double agent didn't do it for me, hated the gameplay and Kane and Lynch Dead men: the storyline was good but the grafics and the gamepla where shit
  • Halo 3 - Too short.
    Mario Galaxy - I should have rented this one, once I beat it, got stuck in a few hard levels, and got bored really quick.
    Madden 08 - Never buying a sports game after this one. It was like $70 and it was either super hard on XBL or super damn easy against the comps (even at the harder difficulties).
  • UnrealTournament 3
    Tony Hawk's Project 8
    Army of Two

enough said..
  • Soul Calibur IV(x360)- thought i would like it more
    Blue Dragon- I have no idea what compelled me to buy this, but i did and i regret it
    GTA IV- i would have been better off renting it
    Half my Gamecube Games
  • I pirate games.
  • GTA IV it was just too unloved it was made not by a person but by a machine to be perfec but ruining it.
  • Fable 2: Pub Games.

Yay I'm playing a game where I have more chance of losing than winning.

Thats BRILLIANT game design.
  • every ps2 game i ever baught ( i was a neive 9 year old i thought movie tie-ins and cheap action adventures would provide me pleasure how wrong i was )
  • Audio Surf. Never got into the game. It just doesn't feel right to me. I really want to enjoy it, but just cant.
  • Secret agent Clank. It just wasn't fun at all and I didn't like the story either. But the Qwark levels were hilarious so I ended up finishing it.
  • Arc: Twilight of the Spirits - tedious and overly complicated. I can play pretty much any RPG but this takes the biscuit.

Unlimited Saga: Pretty much impossible to play as winning battles are completely based on luck (you have to stop a reel to choose your attack)
  • GRAW 2: I'm sure it's a good game but I bought it and played it once. It felt like it was being complicated for the sake of being complicated, just couldn't get into it.
  • 99Nights enough said, also cant believe that i bought DMC 3.
    And the biggest waste of money has to go to the Matrix i bought it for £3 of a friend and i still regret it, that game sucked ass.
  • every thing on the Wii, still looking for a good game on it
  • Mario Party 8, Super Mario Soccer Game With Rediculously Obscure And Long Title, Sonic Riders, Mario Kart Wii , the Prince of Persia Wii game and Phantom Hourglass.
  • DispraxicGamer said:
    Mario Party 8, Super Mario Soccer Game With Rediculously Obscure And Long Title, Sonic Riders, Mario Kart Wii , the Prince of Persia Wii game and Phantom Hourglass.

Really? Phantom Hourglass? I just got it and I like it.
  • bub4444 said:
    [quote=DispraxicGamer]Mario Party 8, Super Mario Soccer Game With Rediculously Obscure And Long Title, Sonic Riders, Mario Kart Wii , the Prince of Persia Wii game and Phantom Hourglass.

Really? Phantom Hourglass? I just got it and I like it.[/quote]

You know that part of the game where you have to avoid the knights, find keys and put yellow triangles on platforms in a limited amount of time? You have to do that frustrating part of the game each time you complete a dungeon and on top of that you have to start your progress from scratch each time.

It wound me up so much that I stopped playing the second time I had to do that.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week