Gaming Culture/News Split
  • Congratulations are first of all in order to new forum moderator Pocketmego, who's taking the helm of the good ship Gaming Culture. Anyone who has any interest or care in the greater world of gaming will have seen Pocket's amazing video-posts on both the groundbreaking and lesser-known facets of gaming, and it's awesome to have him on board to moderate the new subforum. One look at Tsuyoi's topic about good Gaming Culture posts will show you how highly regarded his works are, so a toast to the Mego.

Now, the forum itself. Things should continue fairly unchanged here - the vast majority of what was Gaming Culture/News fits under the Gaming Culture headline, so all those "What do you think about bla?" posts and the like that you guys love so much get to get shoved in here, as well as all the informative stuff, opinion-gathering and general gaming-related chaos. Part of the split board means we can allow some more stuff in here, so gaming-related media can now safely 100% go in here rather than, uh, Media.

Check out the new guidelines and, once again, Tsuyoi's post cause between them they should (hopefully) give a clear idea of the kind of topic we're really looking for in this forum. The quality threshold on this forum tends to be naturally very high with the good posts garnering lots and lots of attention from the userbase, so a quick look at any of the Hot topics should give you a feel for the quality we expect in terms of originality and presentation. A quick look at the Hot Topics should give you a place to buy shitty clothing too, just fyi.

Anyway, feel free to start meticulously picking apart and finding loopholes in the new setup so we can close them up like the bastards we are. :D

- Magenta
  • Magenta said:
    Congratulations are first of all in order to new forum moderator Pocketmego, who's taking the helm of the good ship Gaming Culture. Anyone who has any interest or care in the greater world of gaming will have seen Pocket's amazing video-posts on both the groundbreaking and lesser-known facets of gaming, and it's awesome to have him on board to moderate the new subforum. One look at Tsuyoi's topic about good Gaming Culture posts will show you how highly regarded his works are, so a toast to the Mego.

- Magenta

Sorry it took me a minute to thank you for the welcome. Very kind words, sir.

Thank you.

-Ray
  • Congratulations Pocket! I've always enjoyed your posts and I wish you the best of luck.
  • Grats on the new position bro, your posts are interesting. I hope you do as good a job as the new mod. :D
  • Thanks, I appreciate the good wishes.

-Ray

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week