John Barrowman talks RPGs
  • Apparently back in 1993, one of the Doctor's more recent traveling companion was part of a Saturday Morning show called "Live and Kicking". On this part of the show he talks about Role Playing Games on computers and consoles.

Big props to Captain Jack for mentioning his interest in the immortal classic that is Burn Cycle!!

-Ray
  • Fixed the title :)

Notice everyone how much the games cost. Almost £50 for a CD-ROM game!

I've been meaning to try Story of Thor since it came out on the Virtual Console.
  • Interesting. It's strange to see John Barrowman discuss something you wouldn't think he'd be interested in.
  • Well I guess Burning Cycle must have been a hit. I mean the CD-i was really popular, right?
  • As much as it's quite clear he's being paid to sit there and talk about a subject he has no interest in, fuck yeah, Centurion. I wonder if I still have that game somewhere. It was a blast to play, although the save system not remembering where your armies were and 'trusting' you to put them back where they should have been was a bit of a liberty to take, IMO. >.>
  • Jam Enslaver said:
    Fixed the title :)

Notice everyone how much the games cost. Almost £50 for a CD-ROM game!

I've been meaning to try Story of Thor since it came out on the Virtual Console.

Story of Thor is worth your time. It's sort of the Megadrive's Zelda in a way. Good game, very underrated.

Thanks for the fix, by the way. I never could spell his name. :D

-Ray

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week