DMC4..who exactly is nero??
  • okay so i been thinking alot about dmc4 latley and what possibilties there are for the next dmc game wich will probably involve nero...so one thing stuck out in my mind...when his holliness says "you truely have inherited spardas power" what did he mean becuase you never find out..

is he a lost son of sparda?? i doubt it to ne honest..

i was thinking he was an incarnation of vergil..since they do look similar and the way yamato was drawn to nero makes me think it even more...and when he says "i need this"(about yamato) is sothing vergil would say.lol but since im not too good at looking into future story aspects i thought id come and see what you guys think..
  • Argh Spoilers just started playing the game.. my eyes BURN!
  • soory..i tried to word it to not spoil anything..wich is doesnt realy man...sieriousley.lol
  • i think he is the replacement for Vergil.

They will fill in the real reason for Nero in later games i think.

I really don't know.
  • well i hope atleast he has somthing to dow ith vergil coz vergil was awesome in dmc3 ive always wanted them to do a backstory game taking place from when he ended up being mundus's slave
  • [spoiler:562f38d246]
    I honestly think he is Vergil's son, why? Because he had sparda's blood yet wasn't Dante's son, so who else was he going to be? [/spoiler:562f38d246]
  • LoneWolf-7 said:
    [spoiler:c97afe5307]
    I honestly think he is Vergil's son, why? Because he had sparda's blood yet wasn't Dante's son, so who else was he going to be? [/spoiler:c97afe5307]

I agree with Wolf. They hinted at that so I came to that conclusion also.
  • i bever thought of somthing like that...man cant wait for the next game.lol
  • [spoiler:5806468124]Humm I think Nero is the son of Vergil. It really depends on how much time has gone by since DmC2(the serious goes DmC1,2,4,3) yes 3 is a prequel. Vergil dies in DmC2 or is dead I cant remember. [/spoiler:5806468124]
  • Sorastrike, the series actually goes DMC 3, 1, 4, 2, chronologically. At least that's how I heard it a long time ago, I'm fairly certain DMC 4 is before 2.
  • Sssargon said:
    Sorastrike, the series actually goes DMC 3, 1, 4, 2, chronologically. At least that's how I heard it a long time ago, I'm fairly certain DMC 4 is before 2.

Even if 2 was before 4, it would make no difference to the matter at hand.

[spoiler:1f829d1686]
    Vergil was killed in 1 in the form of Nelo Anglo, hence why he had the other half to Dantes' amulet. Whether Nero is his son seems highly unlikely. There is no mention of him in 3, and it Vergil isn't all that old himself, leaving there to be an extremely short time period between Vergil impregnating someone, which in itself seems highly unlikely, and DMC3 and DMC1. Nero is ~18, I would assume, placing the events of 4 at the most that far past DMC3. Bit of a stretch for me, considering Lady + Trish looking not past their 30s, let alone mid 20s.
    [/spoiler:1f829d1686]
  • [spoiler:bade78b14b]Really I though he died in DmC2(has to go threw and play all old DmC games)[/spoiler:bade78b14b]
  • SoraStrike said:
    [spoiler:2a72967d8f]Really I though he died in DmC2(has to go threw and play all old DmC games)[/spoiler:2a72967d8f]

[spoiler:2a72967d8f]
    You are thinking of Bolverk with his wolves.
    [/spoiler:2a72967d8f]
  • Tsuyoi said:
    [quote=Sssargon]Sorastrike, the series actually goes DMC 3, 1, 4, 2, chronologically. At least that's how I heard it a long time ago, I'm fairly certain DMC 4 is before 2.

Even if 2 was before 4, it would make no difference to the matter at hand.

[spoiler:caeefda862]
    Vergil was killed in 1 in the form of Nelo Anglo, hence why he had the other half to Dantes' amulet. Whether Nero is his son seems highly unlikely. There is no mention of him in 3, and it Vergil isn't all that old himself, leaving there to be an extremely short time period between Vergil impregnating someone, which in itself seems highly unlikely, and DMC3 and DMC1. Nero is ~18, I would assume, placing the events of 4 at the most that far past DMC3. Bit of a stretch for me, considering Lady + Trish looking not past their 30s, let alone mid 20s.
    [/spoiler:caeefda862][/quote]

[spoiler:caeefda862]That is true but if you remeber in DMC 3 Virgil desides to stay in hell or whatever and from DMC 3 to 4 theres a very long time span, they don't explain what happens to Vergil during that time, so it may be that he did infact have a son. If that son is Nero, we shall never know, unless if 5 explains it[/spoiler:caeefda862]

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week