• Blip Blip Blip Blip....

Muhahahahaha!!!

-Ray
  • now im confused :? wtf kinda games did they fail at back in the day...plus it looks harder than pong if the game can speed up
  • Man the early 80s ruled!
  • That´s actually an interesting idea. The game itself is so simple, yet fun, that it maintained you occupied for hours. It felt to me like an arcade game. Three buttons and a stick and BOOM!! You spent $15 in three hours with your friends playing SF. Such good days...
  • that is quite possibly the GREATEST GAME EVER. kidding but I have to admit simple things like that could keep my attention for hours especially if they sped the ball up to make it a little more challenging
  • quicksilver3945 said:
    that is quite possibly the GREATEST GAME EVER. kidding but I have to admit simple things like that could keep my attention for hours especially if they sped the ball up to make it a little more challenging

Take the music out and it really is just another beat game if you think about it. I say someone could make a simplified, actual video game out of this and it would be a huge hit.

Suddenly it's on the top of all the major systems, Wiiware, PSN, XBLA, PC.

I could totally see it.

:D

The Blip theme song would have to play in the background though. That is the key to its absolute dominance of the casual gaming market.

-Ray

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week