Group Meeting
  • Archived Information Found.

Key Location: Sheraton

• i'm guessing the proctor didn't want this information to be made public.

PROXYYYY YOU HAVE SOME 'SPLAINING TO DOOOOO
  • Looks like some live ARG action at PAX? I'll be there.
  • Guh ger ge....its all up to the pax guys...please try to make it to this.
  • here's my thinking. this memo isn't for us; it's for members of the glom. if we go there, we'd basically be crashing a glom party. my theory is that at this pax, if you guys go to that place, there will be the first interactions between the glom and the defiants, thus launching the events of the entire GP series.

EDIT: here's an idea. everyone who plans on going, print out the memo, and when you go, wear a shirt and tie, rather than just busting in there with a noobtoob tshirt like "HEY GLOM LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" you know, try to blend in.

maybe it's overkill, who knows? for all we know, the meeting could take place in the sheraton's hot tub. if that's the case, say hi to nolan bushnell for me.
  • For those who cant go the memo, said the meeting will be video taped, So hopefully we can get a hand on that tape.

Did anyone try the email address and see whats going on.
  • the proctor says that this company is irrelevant. when i asked if he could tell me what it was, he said "Well..I would. But I can't really find out what the company is. I see a couple references here and there that show up, but nothing concrete to say what the company does or any information on the CEO. Odd."

creepy.
  • I googled Indigo Rivers, and came up with this website
    http://www.irtech.com/
    Im not sure if it has any importance, But I thought it was worth mentioning maybe can find something in the site I can't see
  • Hah this is awesome. Did any of you mail to RSVP?
  • tobin said:
    Hah this is awesome. Did any of you mail to RSVP?

i did (even though i'm not going to pax. i just wanted to see what he said).

---
    -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

If you are receiving this message, we have received your RSVP. Remember that all meetings are highly private and will be video taped for archival purposes. We look forward to seeing you.

Due to the current First Amendment Crisis, we ask that you keep knowledge of this meeting to yourself and other members of the group.

As always, our primary goal will be to reorganize and discuss our plans.

We thank you for your time.

22-10-7-6-7-8-11-3-16-22-3-25-3-11-22-27-17-23-20-3-20-20-11-24-3-14-25-7-25-11-14-14-6-11-21-5-23-21-21-25-10-3-22-25-7-25-11-14-14-6-17-3-4-17-23-22-22-10-7-16-7-25-22-3-18-7-14-17-5-3-22-11-17-16-14-7-3-6-21-4-7-25-3-20-7-22-10-7-9-14-17-15-21-11-9-16-7-6-6-7-15-11

(Encrypted for safety, for guide: begin with the last number of the box to send to)

-Indigo Rivers, LLC
  • Lucien_Lachance said:
    Remember that all meetings are highly private and will be video taped for archival purposes.

I think you guys over looking one thing the archive. We know pocketmego is the archiver, Possibly the first Glom meeting video is in the archive, And we know theproxy does not want pocket to make the archive (any relations here). Something is going on in that archive.
  • box 26082 bells corners
    nepean, ontario, canada k2h 9r6
    (613) 825-2645 fax (613) 825-1292
    [email]sales06@irtech.com[/email]

This is from the irtech website
    Posibly the "Last number of the box too send too" is the number 2 on this po box adress
  • Anyone know what the string of numbers in their email means. The numbers range from 3-27, which is 25 different numbers and there's 26 letters in the alphabet (yes, i forgot and had to count on my fingers.)

So hopefully its something as simple as assigning letters in order to numbers on a scale from 2-27 or 3-28 or something like that.

EDIT:

THE DEFIANT AWAIT YOUR ARRIVAL WE WILL DISCUSS WHAT WE WILL DO ABOUT THE NEW TAPE LOCATION LEADS BEWARE THE GLOM SIGNED DEMI

I re-did the spacing in the parts that were messed up. Makes more sense now.
  • holy shit I wouldn't thought of that, so let me get this straight its the defiant running this thing not the Glom
  • sportz103 said:
    Anyone know what the string of numbers in their email means. The numbers range from 3-27, which is 25 different numbers and there's 26 letters in the alphabet (yes, i forgot and had to count on my fingers.)

So hopefully its something as simple as assigning letters in order to numbers on a scale from 2-27 or 3-28 or something like that.

EDIT:

THE DEFIANT AWAIT YOUR ARRIVAL WE WILL DISCUSS WHAT WE WILL DO ABOUT THE NEW TAPE LOCATION LEADS BEWARE THE GLOM SIGNED DEMI

I re-did the spacing in the parts that were messed up. Makes more sense now.
    YOU ARE A HERO

i thought of something like that but i didn't even see a 27. i thought it was just 1-26, which doesn't work.

it seems that demi has sucessfully managed to hack a glom computer. gg, future demi.

i was going to PM this to the proctor. thank god i didn't.
  • I pmed the proctor:

me: theproxy sent a message about a meeting during 2007 PAX at the sheraton hotel. Sportz103 cracked the code and found out its a defiance meeting should everyone at PAX go or is it a trap by the Glom

The proctor: I've already said that the company is of no importance to us.

Me: But we found a hidden meaning:

The proctor: I said don't listen to anything The Proxy System spits out. It's worthless garbage.

Me: But I thought you and the proxy cant go any where out of noobtoob the code came from a Gmail email out of the noobtoob bandwith

The proctor: The Proxy System has found a way to expand some wormhole structural limitations that I've yet to fully analyze yet. It's likely that whatever it's pulled, it doesn't even know what it is and is just relaying it.
  • ajconst said:
    I pmed the proctor:

me: theproxy sent a message about a meeting during 2007 PAX at the sheraton hotel. Sportz103 cracked the code and found out its a defiance meeting should everyone at PAX go or is it a trap by the Glom

The proctor: I said don't listen to anything The Proxy System spits out. It's worthless garbage.

Me: But I thought you and the proxy cant go any where out of noobtoob the code came from a Gmail email out of the noobtoob bandwith

The proctor: The Proxy System has found a way to expand some wormhole structural limitations that I've yet to fully analyze yet. It's likely that whatever it's pulled, it doesn't even know what it is and is just relaying it.
    WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT

YOU ALMOST TRAITOR
  • Lucien_Lachance said:
    [quote=ajconst]I pmed the proctor:

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT

YOU ALMOST TRAITOR[/quote]

I was trying to find out more information on whats going on with this meeting. But think I might have came close to betraying you guys, but I still found out some important information theproxy can go to other parts of the internet

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week