Game Trailer's Top 10 Most Difficult Games
  • GT just released it's list of the top 10 hardest games (and game series) of all time. I think the list is pretty comprehensive, although the lack of any mention of any Megaman game is criminal as at least the first Megaman was tough as hell.

Still, it's their list and I can't really disagree to much with their choices.

Enjoy!

-Ray
  • I remember when i first played Link´s adventure. IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE!! (FOR A 4 YEAR OLD) btw good post pocket
  • super c was harder
  • Every time I went to the Video store it sat on the shelf, mocking me...Battletoads. In the 80's gamers practically rated themselves based upon how many games from the video store they had beaten. I probably rented Battletoads for the NES 100 times in my youth, and I never could beat that damn game.
  • F-zero GX's only really hard part is the story mode the rest is a piece cake
  • MixedUpzombies said:
    F-zero GX's only really hard part is the story mode the rest is a piece cake

Yeah but that story mode was hard as fuck. FUCK that. Loved the game but fuck that!
  • 10. If this is 10...im scared thats gonna be number 1. I seen this get played...I think it gets semi easyer at the end lest for the bosses.
    9. Hard? Well....maybe if you don't know what your doing. Also the style is very diffrent and could be hard to use.
    8. Okay THIS as a NES game had to belong here.
    7.Never played it...still need to play the "sweet" one...the 2nd one heh.
    6.You know I think I played this one...I need to buy it also. Sweet ninja action. Woot.
    5.I need to buy that one too.
    4.Ouchy....
    3.GAH not that game. *hides*
    2.....oh no....Noooooo. Finish twice my eye.
    1. YAY Battletoads had to be on this list.
  • shinobi is dam hard, still can't beat it.. on normal. also why can't a ninja swim!?!?
  • I disagree with having F-Zero on there. After you play for a while, you get used to the speed and it isn't too hard.
  • The funny thing about Battletoads is that NO version of it is EASY.

It's hard on the NES, Genesis, Gameboy, and Gamegear. And of course the Arcade game is stupid tough.

No matter what you played it on, it's just a freakin' hard game.

-Ray
  • I love this count down.

Devil May Cry 3 is fucking hard, but i love every second of the game.
  • Thanks for posting this pocketmego. It was quite an interesting video.

image Peace out, yow!
  • iCEMAN said:
    Thanks for posting this pocketmego. It was quite an interesting video.

image Peace out, yow!

No problem, I love passing on cool stuff I dig up.

-Ray

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week