Xbox live friends list
  • guys, i tried to add ppl like yuzo and tobin and stuff to my friends list, but theirs are full.

do u think the new update in the fall might solve this issue cause i wanna play with noobtoobers in all games and compete with them in geometry wars 2 and braid and shit.

YOw
  • endo is cursed said:
    guys, i tried to add ppl like yuzo and tobin and stuff to my friends list, but theirs are full.

do u think the new update in the fall might solve this issue cause i wanna play with noobtoobers in all games and compete with them in geometry wars 2 and braid and shit.

YOw

Nope. No plans to make larger friend lists.
  • wow that sucks major balls
  • endo is cursed said:
    wow that sucks major balls

Well if you think about it, it makes sense why they wouldn't. Also, if you know what youre doing, you should send a friend request to the Xbox Live user "Noobtoob Army" - using it to View Friends should put all the people at your disposal that you need.
  • Sunflower4000 said:
    [quote=endo is cursed]wow that sucks major balls

Well if you think about it, it makes sense why they wouldn't. Also, if you know what youre doing, you should send a friend request to the Xbox Live user "Noobtoob Army" - using it to View Friends should put all the people at your disposal that you need.[/quote]

Thanks for that. I had no idea there was a NoobToob army account. I recently got my 360 so i'm a bit out of the loop with adding other noobtoobers. It's nice to leave the world of codes behind (I used to be a fulltime Wii owner, but now it seems it's collecting dust :( ) Hope to play with some of you eventually!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week