Ass Juice Theater - Episode 10
  • Here is the tenth installment of Ass Juice Theater. It is a review of Jackie Chan Stuntmaster by Midway (and Radical Entertainment) for the PSone.

I am a huge Jackie Chan fan, and it hurt me very much to come to grips with the fact that this is, in fact, a bad game. I suspect that it would be similar if Tobin came across a version of Ratchet that was bad. The love of the franchise can be blinding.

As of the time that I am posting this the video was still processing on YouTube. It should be done by the time most of you read this.

In addition, here is the introduction to the game (set to the song "Kryptonite." See below) Kind of quirky, and in line with Jackie Chan's style. This was probably the best part of the game.

EDIT: I replaced the introduction video that I posted with one posted by another user. I would like to eventually get partner status with YouTube, and I can't do it if I have copyrighted content on my channel (the review is fine, but the introduction video doesn't fall under "fair use"). You shouldn't see too much of a difference here, though.

Enjoy!

thebgbb
  • it says ass juice isnt available =(
  • Youtube is most likely still uploading it.

WHICH is what the guy says.
  • it works now.
  • kill3r15 said:
    it says ass juice isnt available =(

Yeah, it should be working now. I realized as I was finishing up the post that it hadn't finished updating yet (there is a time after it uploads that must pass before it goes live).

By the way, I made an error in the review: it was his grandfather, not his uncle, that was kidnapped. The "uncle" is a character that is so often used in Jackie Chan movies (as is the use of the name "Jackie" for the main character), that I must have juxtaposed the two in my mind as I was typing the script. I apologize for that error.

I hope you enjoy the video.

thebgbb
  • i want your babies, bgbb
  • I love the part in the store!
  • YOOOOoooooOO!

Best. Yow. Ever.

I think I kinda remember this game, sadly...
  • A lot of people actually seem to love this game, so I don't know what to think.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week