• Many game are underrated, such as;

Condemned: Criminal Origins.

Tales of RPG's

Viewtiful Joe.

Shadow of the Colossus.

Resident Evil U.C.

Killer 7.

No More Heroes.

Anybody have other games that are also underrated.

I love underground games (games that many people don't know about)
  • Recently, Alone in the Dark. I went in with low expectations, but stuck with it, and had a great time.

Other than that, one of my favourite games of all time; STALKER: Shadow of chernobyl.
    It'a an utterly fantastic game by a small, independent developer in russia. It truly is a fantastic experience with or without the amazing modding community's help.

It's only $20 on steam, too. *hinthint*
  • ScarcticCG said:
    Other than that, one of my favourite games of all time; STALKER: Shadow of chernobyl.
    It'a an utterly fantastic game by a small, independent developer in russia. It truly is a fantastic experience with or without the amazing modding community's help.

It's only $20 on steam, too. *hinthint*

I cannot support this enough. The problem is people just give up too quickly. PATIENCE!
  • Klonoa: Empire of Dreams and Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament.
    Both for the GBA, both on my list of favorite games of all time.

The sad part is that in the Bandai Namco merger, they didn't keep the Klonoa license.
  • conkers bad fur day for the n64
    metal arms - its multiyplayer is one of the best times i have had while playing with my friends and was never able to finsih the story because always playing the multiplayer
  • Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament -Gba

Beyond Good and Evil

Shadow of the Colossus

Radiata Stories

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

Ico
  • It may not be under-rated, but it doesn't get anywhere near as much attention as it deserves: Rayman 2: The great escape. It's so good it's untrue, and is a very close second to Mario 64 as my favourite N64 game, and is in my top 5 games of all time. Granted, I haven't played that many games, but it really is awesome.
  • lukey19 said:
    It may not be under-rated, but it doesn't get anywhere near as much attention as it deserves: Rayman 2: The great escape. It's so good it's untrue, and is a very close second to Mario 64 as my favourite N64 game, and is in my top 5 games of all time. Granted, I haven't played that many games, but it really is awesome.

yeah, totally agree. I really loved that game!
    And for another n64 game: Jet Force Gemeni. The best n64 game i've played!
  • Godhead said:

Thats what i forgot.

I love that game too.

The final end boss is hard though.
  • The gloriousness of Activision's Spider Fighter! The greatness that will always be the Atari 2600!!!

NOTE: If you have a PSP and don't have the Activision collection, then you are wasting your PSP.

-Ray
  • Tophat666 said:
    [quote=Godhead]

Thats what i forgot.

I love that game too.

The final end boss is hard though.[/quote]

omg that game was one of the best i ever played (i well never forget colecting ants heads) the oringal perfict dark was kida underrated dawn of war was prity good not shure it it was underrated tho but starwars jedinight jedi acadmey on pc was great expecilly online with the ffa mods!
  • There is, of course, the great Psychonauts. Though it was given ctritcally good reviews, no one seems to have bought it. Shame on them.

Same goes to Beyond Good and Evil. My god I love that game; I'm seriously psyched for the next one.

Of course, there's the ol' NT favorites Culdcept Saga and Chromehounds. Both a lot of fun with friends.
  • I'm not sure if its only me but i enjoyed the .hack games even though most people would tell me otherwise but I just wanted to say I thought they were underrated.
  • An underatted game i love is tombi/tomba 2.This is my favourite game ever but no-one has ever heard of the ps1 game.
  • TOMBI! i loved that game! with the pigs right?

other games would be klonoa and of course psychonauts!

also i loved toejam and earl on the sega as a kid!
  • Shadow of the Colossus is easily one of the best games of all time for me. they would not even have to change the game play they could just bump up the graphics and it would quite easily be one of the best games out at the mo. But if the people who made Shadow of the Colossus decided to make another one they would bring it. They would just add so much and find ways to improve on perfection.
  • Mulysa said:
    Shadow of the Colossus is easily one of the best games of all time for me. they would not even have to change the game play they could just bump up the graphics and it would quite easily be one of the best games out at the mo. But if the people who made Shadow of the Colossus decided to make another one they would bring it. They would just add so much and find ways to improve on perfection.

Team Ico is currently working on a PS3 game.
  • Boss Fang said:
    TOMBI! i loved that game! with the pigs right?

other games would be klonoa and of course psychonauts!

also i loved toejam and earl on the sega as a kid!

Yh its the one with pigs and the pink haired guy tombi :D
  • Tomba! was a great game. Can't believe I forgot to put it on my list. A lot of the item puzzles were really tricky, and the platforming was a lot of fun. I loved the foreground/background aspect.
  • Maxim said:
    [quote=Mulysa]Shadow of the Colossus is easily one of the best games of all time for me. they would not even have to change the game play they could just bump up the graphics and it would quite easily be one of the best games out at the mo. But if the people who made Shadow of the Colossus decided to make another one they would bring it. They would just add so much and find ways to improve on perfection.

Team Ico is currently working on a PS3 game.[/quote]

that might tempted me to buying a ps3 pending a review and if i have the cash.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week