Arcade Style Gaming
  • The annoying guys at Play value give us a look at the evolution of Arcade Style Gaming...

I think they made some pretty solid points, most notably about score. Especially given the Geometry Wars 2 thread here on this very forum and everyone interested in topping everyone else's score.

-Ray
  • There is something about the way that guy in black talks it just makes me wanna kick his ass.
  • Takeo said:
    There is something about the way that guy in black talks it just makes me wanna kick his ass.

His broadcasting career is going to go NOWHERE. He is over-acting everything, he's not clever..he's not funny, he's not sexy, cool, or suave. Let it go. He thinks he's on VH1's "I love the 80's", he needs to let it go.

Good information though :-D
  • black shirt is fucking annoying! :evil:

I totally agree with demiveeman.
  • I think they are all pretty annoying. It's like the cast of this think they are doing something so much more impressive than what it is. However, some of their segments are nice and well informed.

-Ray
  • That was pretty informative, that House of the Dead thing looks awesome. Too bad Dave & Busters have gimped most arcades, now everything is about flashy lights and tickets.

For some reason that dude in the black reminds me of Bill Nye The Science Guy, except I never wanted to hurt Bill Nye.
  • OneTBret said:
    That was pretty informative, that House of the Dead thing looks awesome. Too bad Dave & Busters have gimped most arcades, now everything is about flashy lights and tickets.

For some reason that dude in the black reminds me of Bill Nye The Science Guy, except I never wanted to hurt Bill Nye.

LMAO!!!

Noobie for you!

-Ray
  • If you really stare at that picture, you can see that he is actually crying on the inside. :D

-Ray
  • Aigh! Why are they MOVING THEIR HANDS SO MUCH.

This is what bugs me the most of the various gaming magazines and their multimedia projects. They take guys who are "talented" at writing, and then stick them in front of cameras or microphones and then foist it on their captive audiences expecting them to take it.

It's a totally different skillset, and at least the mopes on G4 are less painful to watch.

Yw
  • yuzo said:
    Aigh! Why are they MOVING THEIR HANDS SO MUCH.

This is what bugs me the most of the various gaming magazines and their multimedia projects. They take guys who are "talented" at writing, and then stick them in front of cameras or microphones and then foist it on their captive audiences expecting them to take it.

It's a totally different skillset, and at least the mopes on G4 are less painful to watch.

Yw

Not really, they just throw really hot women next to them to distract you from how annoying they can be.

Can you imagine an entire episode of just Adam Sessler on Xplay?

I'd want to put my head through a plate glass window.

-Ray

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week